Discussion General discussions and updates on Credit cards

Joyanaranha

Reaction score
I had applied ola sbi card 30 days back ..still it is processing. My salary is below 20k..but Ola app was showing your card is conditionally approved.

I had applied ola sbi card 30 days back ..still it is processing. My salary is below 20k..but Ola app was showing your card is conditionally approved.
You can give them a call at 3902 0202 (prefix local STD code) & ask about the application status...Sometimes the online application tracking still shows as processing even after getting rejected...

Also, if it's only one credit card then no use of cred app, you can use PayTM or Phonepe also which have credit card payment options and rewards you with some vouchers or cashback.

Cred is good for those who have multiple cards to manage and paying all bills from one place using UPI is absolutely hassle free.
I have several cards but I am not interested in using CRED...I just wrote the above because Pallab wants to use it... :)

@sushruta bro how much annual charges you pay for all your credit cards?🤔
:p 😂

SBI : 499+GST
Standard Chartered : 250+GST [Got this because wanted to have an international bank's credit card plus the annual charges are low]

ICICI all cards Life Time Free...
IndusInd card LifeTime Free...
HDFC card Lifetime Free...
Axis card Lifetime Free...

I was using Kotak card also which was costing me the same as SBI, i.e 499+GST but recently closed it due to no offers online...

I'm a card freak...Will apply for HSBC Visa Platinum & Yes First card later this year because both of them are life time free...

I never missed a single due-date since 2011 & so after using so many cards, my current CIBIL is 848 & Experian is 836... :D

Last edited:

Standard Chartered : 250+GST [Got this because wanted to have an international bank's credit card plus the annual charges are low]

I was using Kotak card also which was costing me the same as SBI, i.e 499+GST but recently closed it due to no offers online...

I'm a card freak...Will apply for HSBC Visa Platinum & Yes First card later this year because both of them are life time free...

I never missed a single due-date since 2011 & so after using so many cards, my current CIBIL is 848 & Experian is 836... :D
OMG...🤩🤩🤩

Even i have all the card with zero cost, never applied on my own, they offered and accepted since it was free. Right now most of the premium cards comes with huge annual cost otherwise.

Even i have all the card with zero cost, never applied on my own, they offered and accepted since it was free. Right now most of the premium cards comes with huge annual cost otherwise.
Currently I don't have any Premium card...Only the basic ones...I had an upgrade offer to Regalia at the end of last year from HDFC but that time I didn't know that Regalia & other HDFC cards (Except Diners Black & Infinia) can be converted to Life Time Free cards by just linking to SmartPay...So, I missed the chance of getting it then... I called them about this & they told me that, if I manually upgrade to any card, it will be chargeable so I'm waiting for them to provide me the upgrade offer again in the netbanking...I think HDFC provides upgrade offers after like every 6 months...

Yes First Preferred I'm trying since a long time but not getting...They are asking for atleast 4-5 lacs limit on card to card basis but currently my HDFC card which has the highest limit of all my cards has 3 lacs limit...All Yes Bank cards are life time free cards even their top-end Exclusive card...Yes First Exclusive is out of the question because that requires 8 lacs limit on the existing card...

Last edited:
Currently I don't have any Premium card...Only the basic ones...I had an upgrade offer to Regalia at the end of last year from HDFC but that time I didn't know that Regalia & other HDFC cards (Except Diners Black & Infinia) can be converted to Life Time Free cards by just linking to SmartPay...So, I missed the chance of getting it then... I called them about this & they told me that, if I manually upgrade to any card, it will be chargeable so I'm waiting for them to provide me the upgrade offer again in the netbanking...I think HDFC provides upgrade offers after like every 6 months...

Yes First Preferred I'm trying since a long time but not getting...They are asking for atleast 4-5 lacs limit on card to card basis but currently my HDFC card which has the highest limit of all my cards has 3 lacs limit...All Yes Bank cards are life time free cards even their top-end Exclusive card...Yes First Exclusive is out of the question because that requires 8 lacs limit on the existing card...
Keep checking hdfc NetBanking > card > upgrade card or enhance limit option

There you should get option to upgrade the limit or upgrade card.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock