Discussion General discussions and updates on Credit cards

Keep checking hdfc NetBanking > card > upgrade card or enhance limit option

There you should get option to upgrade the limit or upgrade card.
I am daily doing that since the starting of this year...In-fact I do that first only when I come online everyday... :D They offered me the upgrade in Nov 2019 which I didn't take...I think they will again offer the upgrade after 6 months of last offer or hopefully sooner..

I am daily doing that since the starting of this year...In-fact I do that first only when I come online everyday... :D They offered me the upgrade in Nov 2019 which I didn't take...I think they will again offer the upgrade after 6 months of last offer or hopefully sooner..
Regalia is NOT that attractive anymore.

YES bank is going through tough time now

Last edited:
Yes bank cards are not working anymore, maybe due to RBI's restrictions. :(

Currently best card is PayTM First card, gives so many benefits and 1%, cashback. Annual membership to many OTTs and others.

Currently best card is PayTM First card, gives so many benefits and 1%, cashback. Annual membership to many OTTs and others.
Yup even I am using this, alongwith Paytm First Membership, one free movie ticket if we book on Friday for any day of the week.

Last edited:
Today I received Pre-approved Debit card emi offer upto 50k on my HDFC internet banking. But on Amazon,Flipkart I already added my debit card details and on final payment page still no debit card emi option showing. So what to do?
CPNzMsD.png

Today I received Pre-approved Debit card emi offer upto 50k on my HDFC internet banking. But on Amazon,Flipkart I already added my debit card details and on final payment page still no debit card emi option showing. So what to do?
CPNzMsD.png
Try removing the card & adding it again...Also there is a minimum amount of purchase required to be eligible for EMI...I think its 3000 or so...

Last edited:
kv bro are you also using flipkart axis bank cc??
No bro already have 3 cards, can't afford another one 😆😆, moreover on that card we need to spend over 2 lacs to resist paying annual fees, happy with current cards although even the Flipkart Axis card is also tempting

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock