Discussion General discussions and updates on Credit cards

No bro already have 3 cards, can't afford another one 😆😆, moreover on that card we need to spend over 2 lacs to resist paying annual fees, happy with current cards although even the Flipkart Axis card is also tempting
Would have taken the flipkart Axis Card if there was no annual fees T&C

Would have taken the flipkart Axis Card if there was no annual fees T&C
499 annual fees is worth if you make it primary card to make all the payments, you will receive the 1.5% cashback which should cover the annual fees, you also get 4 complimentary airport lounge access per year so it's worth of it.

I'm using flipkart axis card, 5% cashback on Flipkart spend and 1.5% cash on all other spend.
Bro Have also applied for the addon card over the primary card for the same??
I also got my flipkart axis bank cc this month only and also wanted apply add on card for the same but don't know how to apply..

I wants a credit card. I dont have any credit card.
Which credit card will be best for me, Im confused between Paytm First Card or Amazon Pay ICICI Card.
Can I buy any items on EMI with paytm first card at Amazon.
Will I get Paytm First membership with Paytm First card after 1 year too.
Will I get 1000₹ cashback on every 5000₹ spend on paytm first card?
Please clear my doubts.
Thanks.

Bro Have also applied for the addon card over the primary card for the same??
I also got my flipkart axis bank cc this month only and also wanted apply add on card for the same but don't know how to apply..
Call axis bank customer care for add-on card

I wants a credit card. I dont have any credit card.
Which credit card will be best for me, Im confused between Paytm First Card or Amazon Pay ICICI Card.
Can I buy any items on EMI with paytm first card at Amazon.
Will I get Paytm First membership with Paytm First card after 1 year too.
Will I get 1000₹ cashback on every 5000₹ spend on paytm first card?
Please clear my doubts.
Thanks.
If it's your first card then go for PayTM card, they have relaxed eligibility criteria.

PayTM card comes with first membership form 1st year and then you have to pay but again it will be discounted price for PayTM cc owners.

PayTM card can be used for emi transactions, its citicard so all offers applicable to citi will be valid here.

1000 Rs cashback on 5000 spend is onetime offer only.

If it's your first card then go for PayTM card, they have relaxed eligibility criteria.

PayTM card comes with first membership form 1st year and then you have to pay but again it will be discounted price for PayTM cc owners.

PayTM card can be used for emi transactions, its citicard so all offers applicable to citi will be valid here.

1000 Rs cashback on 5000 spend is onetime offer only.
Ok thanks bro... I will think about it.
Yesterday I went to sbi bank for credit card they said that atleast 2 months salary slip will be needed for sbi card. Currently I have only one month salary slip. So I need to wait for sbi card.
Is this rule is applicable here too?? (for paytm card)

Call axis bank customer care for add-on card
But customer care is saying that you can't apply for add-on card because you don't have savings account with axis bank. This is so ridiculous..

Ok thanks bro... I will think about it.
Yesterday I went to sbi bank for credit card they said that atleast 2 months salary slip will be needed for sbi card. Currently I have only one month salary slip. So I need to wait for sbi card.
Is this rule is applicable here too?? (for paytm card)
Not sure, I applied from PayTM app, popup came that first card is available and that's it, no salary slip or documents.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock