Discussion General discussions and updates on Credit cards

But customer care is saying that you can't apply for add-on card because you don't have savings account with axis bank. This is so ridiculous..
Strange, customer care asked me if I want add-on card but I denied

Guys just small query that if you we have 2 cards of same account i.e. primary card and add on card then can we get benefits on both cards individually when I purchase 2 products during a sale.

For eg I want to buy 2 mobile phone from any website which is giving offer on a card then can I buy 2 mobiles separately and can avail card discount on both cards or will the offer be only on one phone?

Guys just small query that if you we have 2 cards of same account i.e. primary card and add on card then can we get benefits on both cards individually when I purchase 2 products during a sale.

For eg I want to buy 2 mobile phone from any website which is giving offer on a card then can I buy 2 mobiles separately and can avail card discount on both cards or will the offer be only on one phone?
Yes, you can avail the instant discount over primary and add-on cards however cashback may be not applicable on add-on cards, still better to check the term and condition of the offer

Yes I also have 2 add on cards over 1 primary card and I do avail discount offers separately on all 3 cards. But this formula doesn't work on hdfc credit cards because they issue add on cards of same number as on primary card.

Last edited:
Yes I also have 2 add on cards over 1 primary card and I do avail discount offers separately on all 3 cards. But this formula doesn't work on hdfc credit cards because they issue add on cards of same number as on primary card.
Are you sure? The card numbers will be same right.

Then what is the purpose of add-on card
We can share primary card itself

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock