General Discussions and Updates about Banking

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19
  • Views Views: Views 1,890
My favorited PSB (Punjab Sindh Bank). It's only branch have seen with such a simple banking application with all necessary features with easier for customer to choose during banking, UPI is also working all time. If any service upgrades at most of end of month, App interface is also simple.
Most of bank employee is friendly as it has only fewer branches across India. All govt banking schemes is available.

C6jdEO6.jpeg

r4Hntw4.jpeg

I want to let everyone to know about, there is fake message about KYC was expired / lapsed in your bank account, you can do again video kyc with this link, please ignore this message, it is fake. Another fake message in banking about, submit your tax reforms, you need to do kyc, please don't like on whatsapp apks, sms unknown links.

If you unsecure, take screenshot of bank sms or whatsapp number, show to branch for more information. More try true caller to know about the number in whatsapp.

Last edited:
I want to let everyone to know about, there is fake message about KYC was expired / lapsed in your bank account, you can do again video kyc with this link, please ignore this message, it is fake. Another fake message in banking about, submit your tax reforms, you need to do kyc, please don't like on whatsapp apks, sms unknown links.

If you unsecure, take screenshot of bank sms or whatsapp number, show to branch for more information. More try true caller to know about the number in whatsapp.
Yes bro. My friend too showed me a message and apk received in his WhatsApp inform to update KYC . That number DP is with bank logo so that all will think message is from the bank ....

Major Private Banks has announced IMPS money transfer money charges from August with Rs 2.5 for transfer up to 500, Rs 5 for transfer money up to RS 1000 will goes up to RS 10 with GST. Axis Bank, ICICI bank, HDFC bank, Kotak Bank. The Yes bank will no made changes if customer will do with Yes bank app condition applied.

Canara Bank will goes up to higher side For Rs 10,000 to 1 lakh will take RS 475 and RS 1 lakh to 10 Lakh will take Rs 500. Please read carefully of all banking rules before doing IMPS.

Indusind is offering 5 credit card variants as lifetime free as independence offer

Last edited by a moderator:
Indusind is offering 5 credit card variants as lifetime free as independence offer
Must check terms and conditions before applying any credit card. They will add high transactions or after 1 year with add any charge to user.

Must check terms and conditions before applying any credit card. They will add high transactions or after 1 year with add any charge to user.
Whatever change in terms happen they are bound to inform the customer over email. I have credit cards of 10 different banks, most LTF, few paid but with high cashback easily covering the annual fee. Never faced any issues with any of the banks.

Recently took 3 credit cards IDFC First Power Plus, Axis Airtel, Tata Neu Infinity.
Now I have total 8 credit cards. Never faced any issue in the past just paid my bill on time always.

Back
Top Bottom