General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

Nowadays Vi is doing a new kind of scam.They are intentionally turning off carrier aggegration at midnight since 12-6am is unlimited data offer. I noticed it for the past 3 days and don't know how many days this scam is going on. This is awful from VI
Location?

i can sense some announcement or market news coming soon
which is directly related to non availability of cash to repay debt in September,
Promoter and management still not able to get funds, means only way Vi can survive, (read : avoid bankruptcy) is
1) reduce operation – like closing 2g network or closing C circle or fire some employee and contractor
OR

2) sell assets like spectrum to needy ,i.e sub ghz spectrum to airtel, OR any intangible assets
or
3) make bulk /long term contract to lease unused 5g spectrum to private player , or make MVNO deal to handover major prepaid customer base in exchange of initial cash and fixed cost contract.
because following option didnt work
4) sell equity for cash

i can sense some announcement or market news coming soon
which is directly related to non availability of cash to repay debt in September,
Promoter and management still not able to get funds, means only way Vi can survive, (read : avoid bankruptcy) is
1) reduce operation – like closing 2g network or closing C circle or fire some employee and contractor
OR

2) sell assets like spectrum to needy ,i.e sub ghz spectrum to airtel, OR any intangible assets
or
3) make bulk /long term contract to lease unused 5g spectrum to private player , or make MVNO deal to handover major prepaid customer base in exchange of initial cash and fixed cost contract.
because following option didnt work
4) sell equity for cash
No, its delay in traiff hike till General Elections 2024 by Jio

Off topic : In my locality a guy is gifting two glass bowl with lid only you have to do is port to Jio. So, technically 1.5GB/day for 28days and gift. Isn't that amazing. I guess Jio must be giving good amount to them otherwise how come he be giving that for free. Or may be Jio is arranging them. Whatever is happening it's good.
Now Vi guy is gifting steel lunch box with additional 28 days recharge benefit.
L2zOyce.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock