General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

what are the technical requirements?
5G SIM ?+ 5G supported mobile?+ WiFi calling enabled by operator in that circle?
in our circle still vi not launched wifi calling and esim option and no hope they launch

This is ridiculous.. last year I activated 666 rupees plan using main account balance.

What are they upto . They're stopping SMS facility in small recharges, even stopping Bank OTP etc after expiry of service validity.

Now we can't use main account balance for long duration plans!!

Guys I'm having 3000 rupees balance in 1 sim and 1700 balance in 2nd Vi sim.

I'm very disappointed 😞
Use the balance for plans under 150 and exhaust it then port to another operator.

But the people those use / recharge which have unlimited night data pack Tonight be like to fulfill day time quota

4qSwTPZ.jpg

This is ridiculous.. last year I activated 666 rupees plan using main account balance.

What are they upto . They're stopping SMS facility in small recharges, even stopping Bank OTP etc after expiry of service validity.

Now we can't use main account balance for long duration plans!!

Guys I'm having 3000 rupees balance in 1 sim and 1700 balance in 2nd Vi sim.

I'm very disappointed 😞

1ZoF5Qf.jpg
Rs 149 and Rs 129 packs can be activated using main balance?
Well, not that great but I think better than not having any option at all.

Rs 129 pack provides 200 MB data and 18 days validity
Rs 149 pack provides 1GB data and 21 days validity

Both are literally useless for any normal average user. Even I have sufficient Main Balance, but I cant use it for anything except Data Pack recharge.

Rs 149 and Rs 129 packs can be activated using main balance?
Well, not that great but I think better than not having any option at all.

Rs 129 pack provides 200 MB data and 18 days validity
Rs 149 pack provides 1GB data and 21 days validity

Both are literally useless for any normal average user. Even I have sufficient Main Balance, but I cant use it for anything except Data Pack recharge.
Buy minimum plan that supports calling. Make port request. Say that you plan to discontinue your service because you accumulated lots of talktime which you are unable to use. Ask them either activate any plan using the balance or you will move out. Here, Airtel was very nice to me. I didn't even made port out request. I just mailed them they activated my plan twice using main balance. This happened in 2018. Dunno if they still do this.

Buy minimum plan that supports calling. Make port request. Say that you plan to discontinue your service because you accumulated lots of talktime which you are unable to use. Ask them either activate any plan using the balance or you will move out. Here, Airtel was very nice to me. I didn't even made port out request. I just mailed them they activated my plan twice using main balance. This happened in 2018. Dunno if they still do this.
Airtel may do, but Vi never does. I have literally fought with them for over 6 months, but they did not activate pack using Main Balance. They purposely keep such packs available for activation from Main balance like Rs 129, Rs 149 which no one will really opt for. By doing so, they claim they are in 'compliance' with TRAI rules about allowing to use Main balance to activate packs. But the best packs and the most used packs will not be available for activation from Main balance.

Such open malpractices are rampant at Vi, I have tried to fight hard myself, but they wont budge. Also, even if you manage to get thru once, you will have to go thru the whole ordeal again after 28 days. It is just a never ending vicious circle.

There is no authority who will actually take cognizance of such malpractices and unfair trade practices by Vi.

Is it possible to take Rs 99 plan in Vi using Main Balance? So far, I've connected to most customer service levels but they have denied.
But asking if anyone knows here. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock