General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

Vi Launch New Plan Rs 279/- 90 days validity.
those who want activated their vi number for some urgent reason/Bank OTP and they do regular recharge 99/-
then this plan is much better for them. this 90 days plan is cheaper than 28 days plan.
Airtel Should launch similar plan

IcT7XJY.png

Any update on 5g service from Vodafone idea
yes

they are still thinking on what to plan , rather than when to start deploying 5g.

there survival at brink of collapse, so promoters made clickbait --- that some X. Y Z and govt will put there clean money into this debt ridden company .which is holding 5g license and sufficient spectrum in some smartly chosen 17 circle, by just paying few hundred cores bucks to auctioner and put whole Deferred spectrum due on those Dump Smart investor, who want to do telcom business in india.

Govt says,'No govt stake deal in Vodafone Idea until promoters infuse enough cash'. Link HERE from ETT.

So Govt is clear. Ball is in VoId Promoters' court now. They can't keep on giving the lame excuse of "Govt not taking their stake in their Co - otherwise all the Investors in the World are waiting in line to infuse fund in VoId", considering they (Promoters) themselves are NOT interested enough.

Last edited:
i was having secondary sim to test vi speed from September 2022. speed found satisfactory, even night unlimited was good at 20-40mbps.

on 1st jan made recharge of 99 , got talktime of 99 and 28 days validity

yesterda's news push to generate porting code and i put porting request to jio... surprisingly sms to1900, got rs 1 deducted from promo balance of99, and not from main balance.

So minimum recharge to send sms to1900 is 99 in vi.

umbrella person Given free sim card with 239 recharge

5G network is getting installed in my city, hopefully i get invite before 28days of jio recharge . official launch is pending as of today.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock