General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

@Prithi Deb bro. Now I am also getting Zee5 on complimentary basis.
cld5VvF.jpg

I don't see Lionsgate Play under the active services anymore. I guess they removed it. 🙁

PTOCHp0.jpg

Also, Discovery Pack is new for me. Wasn't there before.

I always get this notification. But get nothing but redirected to homepage. 🤬
9FTaDXf.jpg

VoId always follow Airtel like a slave. But this time, they have no other option at all. They are the ones who are badly in need of tariff hikes and if they resist this hike, especially when their master Airtel is hiking, then both Airtel and Jio will never join them in future tariff hike (so that VoId can die faster) as well as oppose floor pricing (even in discussion level).

Actually this tariff hike from Rs49 to Rs79 will back fire VoId more than Airtel, but again, this is better option for VoId than not hiking at all. This will be the biggest opportunity for BSNL to gain subscribers (for secondary connection), but History says, BSNL always love to mess up their great opportunities ever, so I don't have high hopes on them as well.
bsnl is king for loosing great opportunities.
bsnl is currenlt best fit for secondary sim, becaus not many user having dual volte handset. and bsnl 2g is not much better because load is reduced.

Can anyone confirm that the Rs 98 recharge still provides 28 days service validity? The Vi Customer Care is horrendous. Since past 4 days I am trying to get details of Rs 98 and Rs 95 pack from them, they are continuously telling me to recharge with Rs 128.

I know the details are there on their website, but I truly cant believe them. They also told me Rs 98 cannot be recharged using main balance, which I think is wrong. Anyone having info, pls help.

Can any Vi Chennai customer confirm if they are receiving 4G? Receiving only 3g since this morning.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock