General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

Yes. You are just seeing this single comment. I am watching thousands of comments on multiple forums daily.
Not only him, many people are making fun of Vi for no reason. I don't understand why so much hatred towards one single company.
What's wrong with that? I feel you don't agree with it at all I guess.
Do you really think so? If yes, then you don't understand anything really how it works.
If this is the case, then it would have wrapped up their operations long back. But it didn't happen. When merger was announced after Jios arrival, many predicted that their culture is opposite and it won't even last for two years. Infact when they bought spectrum of band 41(10Mhz by each in many circles), that time itself many predicted that it will shut down soon. But its been four-five years since that incidence and Vi is still going strong. ARPU was below 100 and now its close to 130. So it's been good journey so far. I believe with 3G shut down and 5G deployment at selective places, Vi will continue to do well in short term. I believe just someone should buy Vodafone stake in Vi as soon as possible. Vodafone management has led to their slow growth. Double data offer was best of the lot and they gained lot of customers due to it and that's why ARPU increased so much. Now they have removed that offer and they have started suffering. I am Idea user since 2012 in Maharashtra circle, 3G was one of the best. It used to latch on Vodafone 3G in Mumbai when in roaming. That one was best too. Airtel 3G never existed anywhere and even though with 4G they have done quiet well, it's not of the level of Vi 4G. Between 2019-2021, I was with Airtel. I wanted to shift on Vi due to poor data speeds. I ported to Vi and I complained to respective authorities and I got best signal at my all 5 homes in Mumbai circle. I just returned from Maharashtra circle to Mumbai and Vi was the only network who held proper 4G signal between journey. Airtel and Jio lost signal for whole five minutes. And I already posted one screenshot of missed call alerts on Jio. Why I should get missed calls even after having full range? Still people praise for no reason. Vi is suffering because of this negative mouth publicity people are doing for no reason.
I respect your opinion. But sadly many people don't want this. They want Vi to go down in the history books as soon as possible. This is sad truth. Earlier you accept this, more it's better.

I believe Vi will make strong come back after 3G shut down and focusing on 5G launch in priority circles only. Deploying CA and MIMO is the only way to go ahead in the direction of 300ARPU. Plans are already so good.
This could be about your experience in a certain circle. However majority other circles outside that, Vi is sh#t.

Coverage is mostly good in all places but speeds are bad. Delhi it’s good, Jaipur it’s bad, Bangalore mostly bad, Kerala it’s decent coverage but speeds aren’t great. Coimbatore it’s okay in certain places, trash in many others.

That is my experience after porting my BSNL to Vi and travelling in these areas. Fun fact, I never got VoLTE/Wi-Fi Calling on my Vi SIM despite my secondary phone Poco X3 being totally capable of it. Posted on Twitter too, I only got a generic response back..

From 2018 complaint ing network issue in my area but still no body from vi installed tower so from last 3 months I stopped recharge in ap and Telangana vi is very bad in terms of coverage that to no wifi calling and esim also not there

The main problem with VI is not speeds...it has good speeds...but the network is not consistent..it fluctuates everytime. No wifi calling, No Volte...call drops.. I used my vi sim for personal usage like for delivery agents and all 6years until 2021 but people always complained ur phone is not reachable and all. My first sim is idea so I used like one year with same complaints...but no change..

Vi don't need to offer 5G...it need to provide quality 4G services...with no fluctuations and don't do tariff hike in the next phase when airtel and jio raised their prices..VI should stay silent....then surely it will be in a good position...but they can't even do that that's the problem

This could be about your experience in a certain circle. However majority other circles outside that, Vi is sh#t.

Coverage is mostly good in all places but speeds are bad. Delhi it’s good, Jaipur it’s bad, Bangalore mostly bad, Kerala it’s decent coverage but speeds aren’t great. Coimbatore it’s okay in certain places, trash in many others.

That is my experience after porting my BSNL to Vi and travelling in these areas. Fun fact, I never got VoLTE/Wi-Fi Calling on my Vi SIM despite my secondary phone Poco X3 being totally capable of it. Posted on Twitter too, I only got a generic response back..
Jaipur bad really? What about Bangalore? Outside bangalore its trash, but bangalore its good.

@TheAndroidFreak why are you write lengthy essay here..🤔😜🤣🤣
I don't like anybody bashing Vi for no reason. I see people using Jio and bashing Vi. I have shown them how good it is at certain locations then also they bash Vi(Maybe tariffs are the problem but I guess all are more and less have same tariffs, but this is happening since long). This is the reason Vi has led to downfall most. There are other reasons as well but this is the most important reason in my opinion. Airtel has sh#t network in Mumbai still nobody bashes them. I am simply clueless. If Vi doesn't work for them, I am okay with that. But they should use other operators and not bash Vi when they are using other operators. Its really irritating. Experience is circle specific I understand.

I don't like anybody bashing Vi for no reason. I see people using Jio and bashing Vi. I have shown them how good it is at certain locations then also they bash Vi(Maybe tariffs are the problem but I guess all are more and less have same tariffs, but this is happening since long). This is the reason Vi has led to downfall most. There are other reasons as well but this is the most important reason in my opinion. Airtel has sh#t network in Mumbai still nobody bashes them. I am simply clueless. If Vi doesn't work for them, I am okay with that. But they should use other operators and not bash Vi when they are using other operators. Its really irritating. Experience is circle specific I understand.
Two Things Really i like about Vi

1)
Vi Is the Only Operator in today's era who really give us true unlimited data at Night 12:00 to 6:00
😍❤️❤️

2) unused Data Carried Forward to weekends Saturday & Sunday..

Above Two things why not other operator doing just like doing Vi..

Jaipur bad really?
When I traveled there, yes.
What about Bangalore? Outside bangalore its trash, but bangalore its good.
No way. Maybe some areas is good like Chinnaswamy stadium and nearby, but majority areas where I frequently travel like Manyata, Hebbal, Banaswadi, Koramangala, Whitefield, KR Puram, Hennur and Yelahanka the speeds are bad compared to jio and Airtel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock