General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

i think adani can buy, if not lease 4g network +5g spectrum by 2024.
Adani will most happy that he will get following advantage
1) Relative exeprt group of people who hold experience of running telcom business in backend -network and front end-consumer facing retail store
2) ready 5g spectrum to cover all major telecom circle
3) Live 4g network
4) ready base of 100million paying customer of high ticket from 4g/5g
5) no hassle of legacy 2g network and low paying 2g customer
6) well managed mobile, nld, isp ILD license
7) ready access to tower companies
8) enterprise 5g subscriber
9) can lease network to any domestic and international VNO player

govt can exit vi by demerging vi's 2g network +2g subscribers by selling it to third party operator , either VNO or MNO, .
Mostly it will be tata, because 4g+5g network will be fully managed by tata group companies and
Importantly bsnl cant shutdown 2g, thus vi can sell off 2g to bsnl and provide excellent exit path for 33% equity .
Both adani and vi can push for 3 layer structure --Unbundling of Different Layers
to make telecom sector glorious
atrract more investment and talent

to help India reach 5 trillion economy
Dot and minister doing lot of work so to establish bsnl 5g by december 2023, establish means above 10% market share in 4g+5g subscribers base in india.
so that in 2024, bsnl can be fully privatize and give to tata group
Privatization mean 3 layer structure --Unbundling of Different Layers
This will also help C-Dot and TCIL to become solution provider or integrator in many underdeveloped nations
help India reach 5 trillion economy

any update on vo wifi calling in south states and network improvement from vodafone

any update on vo wifi calling in south states and network improvement from vodafone
VoWifi issue will be solved with latest phone only. Don't buy phones from Infinix And Tecno for Vi VoWifi. Mostly all Redmi and Realme phones do support Vi VoWifi. Not sure about VoLTE. Network in Bangalore and Kerala is good enough to use. Rest places it will take time to improve. I believe after 5G deployment network will be good(Vi has bought band 1 in Karnataka, band 41 in Andhra and 50Mhz n78 everywhere, so I believe network will improve slowly slowly). Till then you might want to try Airtel and Jio at your place.

They are waiting for fund from outside.
you are saying outside of parent home.

Just begging on roadside.

haha

vPiFZ3O.gif

Please don't give negative reviews everywhere just because you are facing issues with it. It's equally good in my opinion.
You mean, he is giving -ve reviews "Every where????" This is a public forum and @Ashok Varma bro is stating the facts. Even he is just saying, "VoId is expecting funds from outside", which is a fact and he is NOT even making fun of that co. To be precise, even the CEO of VoId is saying the same for years.
so I believe network will improve slowly slowly). Till then you might want to try Airtel and Jio at your place.
So you want to say that, "If you experience problems with VoId, just don't say anything and use other operators???".

You must understand one thing bro. Nobody here wants VoId to die. But you must also accept the fact that, their chances of survival, especially after the Moratorium period is slim (not saying NIL). It will be a Herculean Task, even after getting the funds. But still, We want them to succeed, to have a healthy competition. The main problem is "Even the Promoters are NOT having the confidence on VoId".

I can understand your love for VoId & I respect that. But it is getting irritating, if you can't tolerate people sharing their TRUE experiences in open forums.

You mean, he is giving -ve reviews "Every where????"
Yes. You are just seeing this single comment. I am watching thousands of comments on multiple forums daily.
he is NOT even making fun of that co.
Not only him, many people are making fun of Vi for no reason. I don't understand why so much hatred towards one single company.
"If you experience problems with VoId, just don't say anything and use other operators???".
What's wrong with that? I feel you don't agree with it at all I guess.
Nobody here wants VoId to die.
Do you really think so? If yes, then you don't understand anything really how it works.
But you must also accept the fact that, their chances of survival, especially after the Moratorium period is slim (not saying NIL). It will be a Herculean Task, even after getting the funds.
If this is the case, then it would have wrapped up their operations long back. But it didn't happen. When merger was announced after Jios arrival, many predicted that their culture is opposite and it won't even last for two years. Infact when they bought spectrum of band 41(10Mhz by each in many circles), that time itself many predicted that it will shut down soon. But its been four-five years since that incidence and Vi is still going strong. ARPU was below 100 and now its close to 130. So it's been good journey so far. I believe with 3G shut down and 5G deployment at selective places, Vi will continue to do well in short term. I believe just someone should buy Vodafone stake in Vi as soon as possible. Vodafone management has led to their slow growth. Double data offer was best of the lot and they gained lot of customers due to it and that's why ARPU increased so much. Now they have removed that offer and they have started suffering. I am Idea user since 2012 in Maharashtra circle, 3G was one of the best. It used to latch on Vodafone 3G in Mumbai when in roaming. That one was best too. Airtel 3G never existed anywhere and even though with 4G they have done quiet well, it's not of the level of Vi 4G. Between 2019-2021, I was with Airtel. I wanted to shift on Vi due to poor data speeds. I ported to Vi and I complained to respective authorities and I got best signal at my all 5 homes in Mumbai circle. I just returned from Maharashtra circle to Mumbai and Vi was the only network who held proper 4G signal between journey. Airtel and Jio lost signal for whole five minutes. And I already posted one screenshot of missed call alerts on Jio. Why I should get missed calls even after having full range? Still people praise for no reason. Vi is suffering because of this negative mouth publicity people are doing for no reason.
But still, We want them to succeed, to have a healthy competition.
I respect your opinion. But sadly many people don't want this. They want Vi to go down in the history books as soon as possible. This is sad truth. Earlier you accept this, more it's better.

I believe Vi will make strong come back after 3G shut down and focusing on 5G launch in priority circles only. Deploying CA and MIMO is the only way to go ahead in the direction of 300ARPU. Plans are already so good.

I can understand your love for VoId & I respect that.
OaduQIP.png

This is Vi at peak times in Mumbai suburb Station. People are unnecessarily showing hatred towards Vi in my opinion. I used to get less than 10Mbps in 2019 on band 3. Now everything is top notch. 35Mbps on single band and 100Mbps if 3CA is there. Same with my two homes sites. They have added new site to offload my home site after complaints and speeds are best now since one and half year almost.

Yes. You are just seeing this single comment. I am watching thousands of comments on multiple forums daily.
Not only him, many people are making fun of Vi for no reason. I don't understand why so much hatred towards one single company.
What's wrong with that? I feel you don't agree with it at all I guess.
Do you really think so? If yes, then you don't understand anything really how it works.
If this is the case, then it would have wrapped up their operations long back. But it didn't happen. When merger was announced after Jios arrival, many predicted that their culture is opposite and it won't even last for two years. Infact when they bought spectrum of band 41(10Mhz by each in many circles), that time itself many predicted that it will shut down soon. But its been four-five years since that incidence and Vi is still going strong. ARPU was below 100 and now its close to 130. So it's been good journey so far. I believe with 3G shut down and 5G deployment at selective places, Vi will continue to do well in short term. I believe just someone should buy Vodafone stake in Vi as soon as possible. Vodafone management has led to their slow growth. Double data offer was best of the lot and they gained lot of customers due to it and that's why ARPU increased so much. Now they have removed that offer and they have started suffering. I am Idea user since 2012 in Maharashtra circle, 3G was one of the best. It used to latch on Vodafone 3G in Mumbai when in roaming. That one was best too. Airtel 3G never existed anywhere and even though with 4G they have done quiet well, it's not of the level of Vi 4G. Between 2019-2021, I was with Airtel. I wanted to shift on Vi due to poor data speeds. I ported to Vi and I complained to respective authorities and I got best signal at my all 5 homes in Mumbai circle. I just returned from Maharashtra circle to Mumbai and Vi was the only network who held proper 4G signal between journey. Airtel and Jio lost signal for whole five minutes. And I already posted one screenshot of missed call alerts on Jio. Why I should get missed calls even after having full range? Still people praise for no reason. Vi is suffering because of this negative mouth publicity people are doing for no reason.
I respect your opinion. But sadly many people don't want this. They want Vi to go down in the history books as soon as possible. This is sad truth. Earlier you accept this, more it's better.

I believe Vi will make strong come back after 3G shut down and focusing on 5G launch in priority circles only. Deploying CA and MIMO is the only way to go ahead in the direction of 300ARPU. Plans are already so good.
@TheAndroidFreak why are you write lengthy essay here..🤔😜🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock