General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

He is asking whether FRC is required to acquire the sim. Or is it totally free?
Just asked one shop just 20Rs for sim card (I think free they charge by themselves 🤔)

I already moved by Vi number to airtel due to poor network
Thinks to have again Vi.. already have extra jio number but have to recharge 75₹ or 129₹ :lol: so not moving any number

I have heard these same offers in Airtel and Jio as well.

In that case, instead of paying Rs79 for every 28 days to maintain a secondary number with NO useful benefits, why not port the secondary numbers to all the other networks in a cycle for every 3 months? You may just need to pay Rs129 on third month to send PORT OUT SMS. So Rs129/90 days, with 56 days of 1.5GB/day, instead of Rs254/90 days (Rs79/28 days) and getting almost NOTHING (not even SMS) in return for being loyal to them?

Say first 3 months in VoId (upto December -- Risky after that), then another 3 months in Airtel and then 3 months in Jio. Since you are getting data in secondary number, you may just recharge for small amount in the Primary number during the first 56 days, as well (provided secondary number network is good enough).

Who successfully dragged the knife? For me it's not moving.
fsloEYE.png

Behind the cake there is a reward.

Edit: Worked on the other phone. 3D AR was cool. Gifts were not cool. It is what you expect.

R6y58fM.jpg

cE9qG0s.jpg

J10QZKR.jpg

Last edited:
Who successfully dragged the knife? For me it's not moving.
fsloEYE.png

Behind the cake there is a reward.

Edit: Worked on the other phone. 3D AR was cool. Gifts were not cool. It is what you expect.

R6y58fM.jpg

cE9qG0s.jpg

J10QZKR.jpg

Knife worked straightaway to reveal bunch of useless coupons

Hi guys. Could you help me how do I do 'Balance Transfer' from one Vi Number to another? I know earlier it was:
*131*<Amount>*<Vi Number># and it used to work for Rs 5 to Rs 30.

If I try now, I get - This service is temporarily unavailable. Is there an update to these codes? Cant find it anywhere on the official Vi website.

Can I recharge Rs. 49/- or 79/- from main balance ?
Currently not possible in Vi.
They claim it is possible using *199# and choosing 'Recharge by balance' option, but it always fails with some random error. It is a way to fool Customers by showing that they abide by TRAI Regulations but actually they dont.

Its a bad bad world out there. I have fought with Vi on this, even the Appellate Authority is useless - they cant even write proper legible emails, let alone activation of such packs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock