General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,470
  • Views: Views 357,940
I get complimentary 2 GB data for 3 days every month. This month I am getting for 4 days simultaneously.

Changes in my jio app recharge menu

NgudTDt.jpg
nT5XaoM.jpg

I am using jio data plan Rs. 151/-.
Due to some urgent I want to send sms but inspite of main balance lying in my account sms could not send. Jio should launch a small recharge which we could emergency call and sms

I am using jio data plan Rs. 151/-.
Due to some urgent I want to send sms but inspite of main balance lying in my account sms could not send. Jio should launch a small recharge which we could emergency call and sms
This is a strategy to discourage you from porting out. To port out you will need to send sms to do that you will atleast need ₹129 plan. This is why I make port out request everytime my plan is about to expire.

Last edited:
This is a strategy to discourage you from porting out. To port out you will need to send sms to do that you will atleast need ₹129 plan. This is why I make port out request everytime my plan is about to expire.
Will you get any offer?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock