• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

General Discussion about Jio

Have you taken Jio Prime Membership yet?

• Total voters

Ashok Varma

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
This is a strategy to discourage you from porting out. To port out you will need to send sms to do that you will atleast need ₹129 plan. This is why I make port out request everytime my plan is about to expire.
Will you get any offer?

sunnilkumar

Pro
Reaction score
Plz let me know if I buy Horstar pack then can I share hotstar membership with my family members .
Is there any compulsion to use only jio data or it will work with Airtel data if I share otp to my family members ?

Ashok Varma

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
Plz let me know if I buy Horstar pack then can I share hotstar membership with my family members .
Is there any compulsion to use only jio data or it will work with Airtel data if I share otp to my family members ?
Hotstar VIP can viewed in single screen.

sunnilkumar

Pro
Reaction score
Jio is providing Hotstar With no extra cost. there are a only data plan Rs. 151/- ( 30GB data for 30 Days.) and one more plan is Rs. 1208/- (30GB Per Month Data For 8 Months) Extra Benafits Hotstar Subscription for one year. ( 151/- * 8 = 1208/-).
just now i recharge with Rs. 1208/- and i got 30Gb per month Upto 8 months + Hot star Subscription with No extra Cost.
8agwCSIl.jpg

Top Bottom