General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,470
  • Views: Views 358,051
My monthly jio plan is going to expire after 2 days. From today during connecting every outgoing call , recording is speaking your plan is going to expire after 2 days. So irritating. I know that my plan is going to expire. Why recording is irritating during every call.
is there any solution to stop this recording?

Only solution is recharging. I find this irritating too. This is why I queue plans a week prior to expiry.
My recharge validity is 29 Jan and I ll recharge on 1 Feb because of mobikwik supercash. JIO50P code can be used only once in a month.

My monthly jio plan is going to expire after 2 days. From today during connecting every outgoing call , recording is speaking your plan is going to expire after 2 days. So irritating. I know that my plan is going to expire. Why recording is irritating during every call.
is there any solution to stop this recording?
Earlier they used to bombard with SMS to recharge, e-mails and app notification of MyJio (So I disabled notifications for MyJio app), even though I have already recharged for few years and few of them are in queue. At least now, they just inform, "Plan is about to expire and you have another recharge in Queue, Thanks".

Whereas in BSNL, there is no way to queue the recharge, but they still give one single reminder SMS about 10 days before validity expiring and that's it. No SMS reminder on last day or anything.

Both are equally bad, imho...

Msf3pDP.jpg

POWQvtW.jpg

Someone translate this .. got this msg by jio earlier 🤔

Jio internet speed drastically improved in chennai after 4G+ upgrade now most of the places I'm getting 4G+ with average of 20mbps download speed ..

Early no network areas are now getting 4G speed with 10mbps download speed ..

Finally Jio woke up & improved on network coverage in chennai city kudos 😍😍

Last edited:
Jio internet speed drastically improved in chennai after 4G+ upgrade now most of the places I'm getting 4G+ with average of 20mbps download speed ..

Early no network areas are now getting 4G speed with 10mbps download speed ..

Finally Jio woke up & improved on network coverage in chennai city kudos 😍😍
is it because of new poco handset, u are able to attached to 4g+ network?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock