General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,203
My 2nd Jio connection showing Happy New Year offer will expire 17-July-2017
4b50b49b32c962b7d1d84a6e1bbcddcc.jpg

I am not recharging any amount of my 2nd jio no and I am getting same benefit as earlier. shows Happy new year offer prepaid. Validity 18 July 2017

navacho said:
I am not recharging any amount of my 2nd jio no and I am getting same benefit as earlier. shows Happy new year offer prepaid. Validity 18 July 2017

Is it still available:huh
My many friends was also getting same but from yesterday it stopped:u

Last edited by a moderator:
Reliance Jio's net loss widens to Rs 22.50 crore for Oct-March

Mukesh Ambani-owned Reliance Jio Infocom Monday said it has posted a net loss of Rs 22.50 crore for the six months ended March 31, wider from a year ago when it was at Rs 7.46 crore.

Announcing its numbers for the first time ever, the new mobile phone operator said its total income fell by 76% to Rs 0.54 crore, compared to Rs 2.25 crore in the same period last year. The firm’s debt to equity ratio stood at 0.67.

Reliance Jio: Reliance Jio's net loss widens to Rs 22.50 crore for Oct-March, Telecom News, ET Telecom

Jio users are today consuming nearly as much data as on all the mobile networks in the USA and 50% more data than mobile networks in China

With more than 110 crore GB of data traffic per month and 220 crore voice and video minutes a day,
Jio has become the largest network globally in terms of data carried and contributed to India becoming
the leading country in the world for mobile data usage. Jio users are today consuming nearly as much
data as on all the mobile networks in the USA and 50% more data than mobile networks in China in
a clear indication that India will adopt digitisation and Digital Life faster than anyone else in the world.

On Jio’s network, peak simultaneous video streams seen on a daily basis are more than double of
that seen at the Super Bowl event in the USA. This is indicative of the strength of the network being
delivered by Jio. 

In terms of network speeds, reports by TRAI’s speed analytics portal and other
independent agencies have qualified Jio’s data speed as the best in the industry on an ongoing basis.
As per TRAI MySpeed Portal, Jio’s average download speed at 15.0 Mbps in March 2017 is almost
twice of any other operator.

Ref : Page 21 of RIL Q4 report 
http://www.ril.com/getattachment/2ff2c127-d95e-4344-8986-325d018bf48d/RIL-s-Q4-(FY-2016-17)-Financial-and-Operational-Pe.aspx

Sarkar said:
Jio users are today consuming nearly as much data as on all the mobile networks in the USA and 50% more data than mobile networks in China

:skd :clap :tup

Back
Top Bottom