General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,205
Satvijay said:
anyone getting jio without recharge, my calls are barred and internet is slow to 128kbps

Many my friends facing the same:s

Last edited by a moderator:
for one of my number I am getting 1GB daily without recharge and whats more. unlimited 2am to 5am working as well

munish1991 said:
I want to continue with airtel only.

Same here. But having 2 recharged Jio numbers, which i am making use of daily internet. JioFi + Jio Su Su offer SIM. :k

After that airtel 4G.

Last edited:
sagR said:
2 to 5 am unlimited data is still free:huh

Its only free for those bro who are in happey new year offer when you transfer in summer surprise offer this night data dont work

Last edited by a moderator:
Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu emerge as top circles for Reliance Jio with highest userbase

Mukesh Ambani-driven Reliance Jio has most number of subscribers in the states of Andhra Pradesh , Tamil Nadu and Gujarat with the states having 9.4 million, 8.1 million and 8.1 million users respectively, according to RIL’s investor presentation with data as on March 31.

Jio has least number of users in North East with only 0.9 million subscribers in the area. Both Maharashtra and Delhi have 7.7 million subscribers each. Meanwhile, Mumbai itself has 5 million Jio users contributing hugely to Maharashtra circle’s overall userbase.
Uttar Pradesh East has 6.9 million users followed by Madhya Pradesh with 6.1 million users.

Reliance Jio: Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu emerge as top circles for Reliance Jio with highest userbase, Telecom News, ET Telecom

What is this used for?

ea604e6a3c7f29c6a13f057af625cc36.jpg

Back
Top Bottom