General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,203
Anup Tiwari said:
I called CC no issue . He said plan will migrate after some time i got already SuSu offer

It looks like your app is showing wrong info... Rest is good  :)

hi all,

i did not recharge one of my jio numbers, but i am still getting unlimited calls free and 1gb data free everyday. whereas i recharged the other number with prime and 303Rs and still getting the same offer, is jio making a fool of all those who recharged when we can get the same benefit without recharging??

Satvijay said:
hi all,

i did not recharge one of my jio numbers, but i am still getting unlimited calls free and 1gb data free everyday. whereas i recharged the other number with prime and 303Rs and still getting the same offer, is jio making a fool of all those who recharged when we can get the same benefit without recharging??

For these type of above words only AVOID group of telecom networks looted us with high money less data ..

Btwn check it ur unrecharge sim & recharge sim validity in myjio app .. What date they have given :huh

Last edited by a moderator:
Gobinaath said:
For these type of above words only AVOID group of telecom networks looted us with high money less data ..

Btwn check it ur unrecharge sim & recharge sim validity in myjio app .. What date they have given :huh

It's getting renewed everyday 

Gobinaath said:

yes. i do remember , a year ago i was recharging for Rs297 for 1gb of data per month with no other additional benefit. To add to it , i used to add 107Rs rate cutter for calling within airtel for 10Ps/min . Thanks to jio for breaking all this complicated recharges.

Examining Reliance Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer: Trai

Mukesh Ambani-owned Reliance Jio ’s latest tariff scheme Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan is under review by the regulator which may also call company’s executives for clarification, but only if needed, a senior official said Friday.

“They (Jio) have submitted their new tariff pla​​n to the concerned division. It is under review and we may call them if needed,” T​elecom Regulatory Authority of India​ ( Trai ) secretary Sudhir Gupta told ET.​ He didn't specify any time frame for the review.​

Reliance Jio: Examining Reliance Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer: Trai, Telecom News, ET Telecom

Reliance jio updated plans (309 & 509 (84 days first recharge only) 28 days validity) postpaid plans also updated
21jugwg.png
16kqkwi.png

Back
Top Bottom