General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,196
Jio has today withdraw Jio Summer Surprise Offer and dear Vodafone it's too late [emoji14]

RE: Jio updated it's plans on website

Prathamesh said:
Bro these are old plans only..
New plans yet to launch.

I know but just now they're showing this

Last edited by a moderator:
Prathamesh said:
Bro, we don't know whether TRAI gave any deadline to Jio to stop offering this offer (compliant or not is not the issue here).
Similarly, Airtel was asked to take down or modify the fastest network advertisement (as it was false/non-compliant). But they are still showing that advt, I watched it today. Though in that case the regulator clearly mentioned the end date as 11 April.

TRAI asked them to withdraw the offer due to non compliance. Just because they mentioned a term saying "Operationally feasible" they can't advertise as if a genuine offer is ending. It's definitely wrong on Jio's part. Of course, Airtel is also wrong and Jio will complain against them won't they? But there'll not be much avail since the deadline is mentioned clearly in that case.

Vodafone has all rights to complain on Jio is all I'm saying.

thisisjagan said:
There are chances of cancelling and refunding... But TRAI, I mean Jio's advocate won't do it...

Ideally, this is what TRAI should have advised Jio. But you are right they won't do it.

Reliance's Jio4GVoice is world's largest and fastest growing RCS service

Reliance Jio said that it is working with WIT Software that has deployed Rich Communication Services ( RCS) for the telco's Jio4GVoice service, which is a key part of the new 4G network launched in September 2016. The telco is now working with WIT Software for future service extensions and new service launches.

Jio4GVoice is the largest and fastest growing RCS community in the world with over 100 million subscribers. It has grown faster than Facebook, WhatsApp and Skype to reach 100 million subscribers.

Reliance Jio: Reliance's Jio4GVoice is world's largest and fastest growing RCS service, Telecom News, ET Telecom

i thought Airtel 4g ad got banned but they keep on advertising , Coming to jio ...man o man ...their broadband plans are hell ya crazyyyyyy

500gb godddddddd damn this thing will wipe out all other service providers from india if it exends its services to others state just imagine .

next their dth box wow it connects to internet to stream and their plans are super low with US show tie ups. I mean look at this ....dth & internet together ...wow .
crazy days ahead for indians

phone unlimited call using volte , dth is connected to internet plus broad band plans = boommmmmmmmmm !!! its like explosion in other company CEO minds.

Jio's new offer to be called "[font=Arial, sans-serif]Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer"[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]
jio-upcoming-tariff-plans.png
[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Source : TT[/font]

Reliance Jio impact: Telecom revenues falls for first time in 7 years to Rs 1.88 trillion

Annual revenues of telecom companies fell for the first time in seven years to Rs 18.8 lakh crore and is expected to decline further to Rs 18.4 lakh crore in 2017-18, according to broking firm CLSA.

Things could start looking up the following year, but the projected revenues of Rs 18.7 lakh crore in 2018-19 will still be lower than the Rs 19.3 lakh crore grossed in 2015-16.

Reliance Jio impact: Telecom revenues falls for first time in 7 years to Rs 1.88 trillion - Moneycontrol.com

Yes bcoz, Airtel, Vodafone, RCom, Idea were looting customers till now

Back
Top Bottom