General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,196
ilikered said:
Ideally, this is what TRAI should have advised Jio. But you are right they won't do it.
So, what's the exact thing you wanna say that TRAI should do with Jio; if someone is giving cheap data with complementary offer is he's wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarkar said:
Why do you exclude bsnl & mtnl ? I are not they looting? [emoji19]
As of Now not but they're also looting with no service. Remember those days when CC used to talk with you rude when you ask for refund.

Jio dhana dhan offer is really good , end customers will benefit which is a good thing :) i think it will be the final offer but permanent offer , non prime users will also benefit .

These are just mobile plans imagine broadband & tv plans .....^^ hahah im excited .

500GB 500GB im going mad thinking about this , dont need to pay extra cash for dth? ...finger crossed waiting .

Jio is punching AVoId group Dhan Dhana Dhan... Lol

Anyways those who recharged earlier have benefitted.

vodafone ,idea merger se kya hoga abh ? kuch bhi tho nahi

airtel will lose more customers mobile , dth , broadband = soon we will get 1rupee plans if this competition continues :) hahaha

hike said:
So, what's the exact thing you wanna say that TRAI should do with Jio; if someone is giving cheap data with complementary offer is he's wrong?

Jio should have introduced the plans with 90 or 120 days validity instead of saying it's complimentary. Summer surprise offer is wrong and promoting that even after TRAI asked them to back off is wrong period.

I'm not against Jio, I'm one of the few customers who ported primary number to Jio. In fact, I recommended many people to take Jio.

ilikered said:
Jio should have introduced the plans with 90 or 120 days validity instead of saying it's complimentary. Summer surprise offer is wrong and promoting that even after TRAI asked them to back off is wrong period.

Exactly bro what I think if not above words come into effect then notice to jio from TRAI
will follow in next 90 days ..

c34e40e9530d39bfd0a885add4e76bbe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom