General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,193
Gobinaath said:
Guys don't worry I'll try to clear ur confusion ..

Just listen the conversation with jio cc just now before ..

I have throat pblm last couple of days so pls adjust that as usual my poor English language conversation continues ..

If any of my bros having doubt or unable to understand means pls post here I summarize the conversation :) .. Enjoy Jio ;) ..

Vocaroo | Voice message

Thanks For The Information Sai Bro and Yes I checked and that's why edited:)

More inputs from Jio's official handle..

f8677c9873f135fd1036a738b9b98e76.jpg

c600f1a0957406fa3fcd58cf2be66811.jpg

Well all I could see here is what happens with 303 & 499. Mine is different situation. I recharged for 999rs a week ago. Its still in queued plan. Its a 60 days pack. What happens now for my pack now. What i am going to get. Can someone pls explain

Thanks @Sai bro :) I request @Ritesh or ilkered bro's to add Gobi bro voice conversation in 1st post of yesterday post so that it'll be helpful for all imo!

unicorn said:
Well all I could see here is what happens with 303 & 499. Mine is different situation. I recharged for 999rs a week ago. Its still in queued plan. Its a 60 days pack. What happens now for my pack now. What i am going to get. Can someone pls explain

From 16th April onwards You'll get 60gb data per month for (3 months) ..

Regular plan will start from 16th July ur 999 plan will come to effect .. End in September 16th 2017 ..

Call jio cc for confirmation :) ..

This is Jio/Ambani's masterstroke.
Those who went for other operator packs as Jio is getting paid will now think of coming back to Jio due to 3 months complementary offer. At the same time, the other operator's pack will cease to exist as their T&C was that you have to recharge every month to get this pack for 12 months. So, in short many of those customers will continue with Jio.
This is going to be a big burn for AVoId group.
Well done Jio.

Gobinaath said:
From 16th April onwards You'll get 60gb data per month for (3 months) ..

Regular plan will start from 16th July ur 999 plan will come to effect .. End in September 16th 2017 ..

Call jio cc for confirmation :) ..

Thanks for clarification bro. Thats convincing.

welcome offer
Happy New Year Offer
Summer Offer
then Monsoon Offer...
Diwali offer
Christmas Offer
And in the meantime, AVoId group sold their business to Jio. and jio started their monopoly in telecom business.

Optimus_Prime said:
welcome offer
Happy New Year Offer
Summer Offer
then Monsoon Offer...
Diwali offer
Christmas Offer
And in the meantime, AVoId group sold their business to Jio. and jio started their monopoly in telecom business.
First started with complimentary offer which was I got last June for buying LYF mobile. More than year free offer.

Back
Top Bottom