General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,192
sagR said:
Then I will recharge with 499;)
It is better because 2GB will be help me in IPL season.
I have to stay next 2 months away from home;)

You will get 1gb/day till June 30th, it doesn't matter whatever amount you recharge (of course above 303).

Code:
27yadc6.jpg
i4k93p.jpg
104g95v.jpg

Raja said:
You will get 1gb/day till June 30th, it doesn't matter whatever amount you recharge (of course above 303).

Confusion for me:s

RE: OFFICIAL JIO SUMMER OFFER FOR 3 MONTHS

check this out balance checked today
27yadc6.jpg
i4k93p.jpg
104g95v.jpg

sagR said:
Confusion for me:s

Sorry sagar will confirm soon don't recharge for couple of days server is down ..

Can't get cc right now .. Try to confirm soon ..

RE: OFFICIAL JIO SUMMER OFFER FOR 3 MONTHS

By mistake I recharged 99+149... It was my big mistake... But today Cc told me... aap 303 ka recharge bhi kara sakte ho... Jio summer offer k liye

Gobinaath said:
Sorry sagar will confirm soon don't recharge for couple of days server is down ..

Can't get cc right now .. Try to confirm soon ..

Why don't you trust me. Whatever I told is absolutely right. Just the happy new year offer got prolonged. 1gb/day fup with 2-5am unlimited data.

I will not reply anymore with this regards :)

Raja said:
Why don't you trust me. Whatever I told is absolutely right. Just the happy new year offer got prolonged. 1gb/day fup with 2-5am unlimited data.

I will not reply anymore with this regards :)

Where I told like that bro :huh .. I gave like to ur update you didn't saw that bro :huh ..

What I'm trying I just want confirm from my side what I got the update jio cc last nit .. If its true or not I updated here so I have to clarify that :) ..

Clarified from my side bro now its up to you to accept it or not - Thanks :) ..

Back
Top Bottom