General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,193
I called customer care to clarify on what will happen for those who recharged with 999rs. They said I can use data from april 16th which is truly unlimited and there is no FUP applicable for next 3 months. and from July mid my 999rs plan will kick in.

Its hard to believe the word "Truly unlimited". I don't know if they said just to hang up on me or its the truth.

unicorn said:
I called customer care to clarify on what will happen for those who recharged with 999rs. They said I can use data from april 16th which is truly unlimited and there is no FUP applicable for next 3 months. and from July mid my 999rs plan will kick in.

Its hard to believe the word "Truly unlimited". I don't know if they said just to hang up on me or its the truth.

No FUP ..

Not Truely Unlimited coz after 60gb within 60 days validity ..

Speed is reduce to 128kbps ..

7cb51cc2c408ebe4c83e6f47545be8fc.jpg

29a3e220f5e03e663790a2904d0c3de9.jpg

4b6749f8de1fcbc4854b3011a2f2d842.jpg

RE: Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Now open till April 15)

Thread title updated with new info of extension of Prime offer..

Gobinaath said:
No FUP ..

Not Truely Unlimited coz after 60gb within 60 days validity ..

Speed is reduce to 128kbps ..

Thats fine. Thats d original plan of 999 which we will br getting starting July. If we exhaust 60gb speed will b reduced. But my doubt is what we (those who opted for 999) going to get for next 3 months. Considering the original validity as 60 days this is confusing. If its 90gb for next three months then thr is no difference between 303 plan and 999 plan. What Even worser is 499 plan one can get 180gb for next 3 months. Anyone get what i am trying to say.? Agree with me?

unicorn said:
Thats fine. Thats d original plan of 999 which we will br getting starting July. If we exhaust 60gb speed will b reduced. But my doubt is what we (those who opted for 999) going to get for next 3 months. Considering the original validity as 60 days this is confusing. If its 90gb for next three months then thr is no difference between 303 plan and 999 plan. What Even worser is 499 plan one can get 180gb for next 3 months. Anyone get what i am trying to say.? Agree with me?
Will clarify soon :) ..

Maybe even CC don't know anything properly. Ambani took decision by himself at last minute. Even website not updated yet...
Some CC say in 3 month complementary: same as HNY offer, some say according to your plan selected.

Gobinaath said:
Guys don't worry I'll try to clear ur confusion ..

Just listen the conversation with jio cc just now before ..

I have throat pblm last couple of days so pls adjust that as usual my poor English language conversation continues ..

If any of my bros having doubt or unable to understand means pls post here I summarize the conversation :) .. Enjoy Jio ;) ..

Vocaroo | Voice message

Just Listened your voice bro:ohya
Actually your English is very good:tup

Thanks for the confirmation:luv

Back
Top Bottom