General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,193
I told that 1/gb per day according to cc irrespective of recharge.

But according to Gobinaath bro and Reliance Jio official account

The Benefits during Jio Summer Surprise will be as per the terms of the plan of Rs 303 or above that you have recharged with. Night data is not applicable on these plans

As you have done recharge of Rs. 499 plan you will get 2 GB data per day in Jio Summer Surprise Offer

Very much confusing :(

Yes, according to Jio official account:
If you have recharged for 499, you will get the same i.e. 2GB/day for 3 months complimentary. (Of course no night unlimited as it is same as the pack you have selected.)
Similarly for 303.

For those who have done 149 recharge, don't do anything now. Let jio update their website with TnCs & then we will do accordingly.

Guys don't worry I'll try to clear ur confusion ..

Just listen the conversation with jio cc just now before ..

I have throat pblm last couple of days so pls adjust that as usual my poor English language conversation continues ..

If any of my bros having doubt or unable to understand means pls post here I summarize the conversation :) .. Enjoy Jio ;) ..

Vocaroo | Voice message

Awesome Gobinath bro, now it is clear that: 149 pack customers will also get benefits of summer offer for 3 months (for same benefits of 149 i.e. free calls + 2GB/month).
Thanks Gobinath.
So, 149 users also no need to recharge again..

Whoever recharged 303 earlier can recharge now with Rs 499 and will get 2gb per fup straight away.

Gobinaath said:
Guys don't worry I'll try to clear ur confusion ..

Just listen the conversation with jio cc just now before ..

I have throat pblm last couple of days so pls adjust that as usual my poor English language conversation continues ..

If any of my bros having doubt or unable to understand means pls post here I summarize the conversation :) .. Enjoy Jio ;) ..

Vocaroo | Voice message

listened ur voice :sp :sp :sp
nice one bro...

Optimus_Prime said:
listened ur voice :sp :sp :sp
nice one bro...

Thanks OP bhai :) ..

Felt very shy and bad for my English conversation have to improve my bad got female cc got nervous :(:( ..
Boy means somewhat managble :nj:nj ..

Abhishek123 said:
Bro Because Jio is doing discrimination between some customers as I feel:shy

Not at all just listen the conversation in post 297 ..

You may feel different abt jio :) ..

Back
Top Bottom