RE: Jio Prime @ 49/-, 10% cashback on plans ON PhonePe

rksbhalothia said:
I think this your first payment with phone pay

Phonepay give 50% cashback on first recharge

Two offers works in one recharge ..
Me allso got 99 v ash back in wallet
Don't quote images and thank you for helping :tup

RE: Jio Prime @ 49/-, 10% cashback on plans ON PhonePe

dont use phonepe app.my recharge failed n even after 2 day i m waiting for my refund.there is hundreds of bad reviews on google play,facebook n twitter.they r just cheaters.many people like me loosed money plz save yours.

How to get rid of Jio Prime Subscription messages

Hi friends,

So i have decided to not recharge Jio for now and stop using after free welcome period gets over. I am repeatedly getting text messages and emails daily in my inbox. It is kind of spam for me i would say, i will subscriber if i want to, you told once - okay. But why 100's of time!

And yes, i have clicked on the unsubscriber me from this mailer/text link but that didn't worked. Even tried multiple times unsubscribing it. It becomes successful too but never unsubscribed and i again get those spam!

Any help would be highly appriciated.

Thanks

RE: How to get rid of Jio Prime Subscription messages

I like jio plan i recharged my both no. With 99 and i one no recharged with 303. I couldn't get mail again and again

Bapun Raz said:
Hi friends,

So i have decided to not recharge Jio for now and stop using after free welcome period gets over. I am repeatedly getting text messages and emails daily in my inbox. It is kind of spam for me i would say, i will subscriber if i want to, you told once - okay. But why 100's of time!

And yes, i have clicked on the unsubscriber me from this mailer/text link but that didn't worked. Even tried multiple times unsubscribing it. It becomes successful too but never unsubscribed and i again get those spam!

Any help would be highly appriciated.

Thanks
Jio customer care is very bad. You will not get help from CC

Bapun bro, login to your jio account on web. There you will find do not disturb option. This should solve your problem.

561adae47ca00bc51614049ed1ca8388.jpg

Anup Tiwari said:
I like jio plan i recharged my both no. With 99 and i one no recharged with 303. I couldn't get mail again and again

Even i did Dad's Jio number recharge with Prime subscription and he is not getting such messages. But i want to get rid of such spam messages without recharging my number with subscription since i am not going to use it.

Not that i don't like their plans, but because i have no/less require of it. Other providers are giving good offers so i have decided not to move for now.

Ritesh said:
Bapun bro, login to your jio account on web. There you will find do not disturb option. This should solve your problem.

DND is registered bro, still getting these messages. Since these are part of Jio service messages and not considered as promotional message. How cleaver trick play by them!!

Back
Top Bottom