General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,183
RE: How to get rid of Jio Prime Subscription messages

Wait for 2 days more ... Once their recharge period is over , they will automatically stop :lol

Bapun bro why don't you block those messages? Hit spam button on Gmail and use block feature in Android

santosh said:
Wait for 2 days more ... Once their recharge period is over , they will automatically stop [emoji38]
Most probably they will extend the offer period for another month or two

RE: Jio Prime @ 49/-, 10% cashback on plans ON PhonePe

They are licensed holder from RBI, so you cannot call them cheater. Refund will take some time in all failures

wewake said:
Me too. And moreover they are saying you have consumed 70% of daily free data without using any data in actual

That is another issue, that notification email/sms issue was not there until 4GB per day limit. Later they screwed up these things.

santosh said:
Wait for 2 days more ... Once their recharge period is over , they will automatically stop :lol

LOL. Very true indeed. :D

DND only for sms not mail. So if we active DND we will not get sms but mail not stopped

santosh said:

Not 2 days 28,29,30,31 means 4 days :D :lol

Is anybody here used Jio money app & got Cashback vouchers.

I am dealing with a weird problem

Can't add cash to jio money.
So I recharged with my credit card added to Jio money wallet Prime subscription successful.
Now there is a voucher displayed in Offers section but not able to redeem it any users who did successfully please explain..

I use most of the wallet JioMoney works fine. There is no need to add code you just recharged through app and it's done you'll get cash back. It's better you recharge with PhonePe app bcoz its giving 50% (150 Max. Cash back) on your first UPI transaction.

How to get rid of Jio Prime Subscription messages

Free ka mal khaya he Hamden to ye thoda rid bid to hota rahega[emoji12] [emoji13] [emoji14] [emoji16] [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom