General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,182
RE: Jio Prime @ 49/-, 10% cashback on plans ON PhonePe

Yes. It is less popular than paytm and freecharge because of reaching/launching later then them.

RE: Jio Prime @ 49/-, 10% cashback on plans ON PhonePe

hike said:
No bro I have no objection in it. And, I didn't face any problem but I'm saying about other experience.
Bro this UPI app is from Yesbank in association with Flipkart.

Reliance Jio likely to extend deadline for Jio Prime Membership: Report

Reliance Jio might be extending the deadline for enrolment to its Jio Prime Membership to April 30, according to a report by TeleAnalysis.

Quoting its sources, the report said, “Jio’s Prime membership may get another months extension, maybe until April 30.”

Also, the users can now get Jio Prime Membership for free. The customers on recharging through the Jio Money wallet can get up to Rs 100 recharge, thereby waiving off the Prime Membership fee.

Reliance Jio: Reliance Jio likely to extend deadline for Jio Prime Membership: Report, Telecom News, ET Telecom

RE: Reliance Jio likely to extend deadline for Jio Prime Membership: Report

I was already known about it;)

Is the happy new year offer going to continue till April or will it end by march 31

manikanth m said:
Is the happy new year offer going to continue till April or will it end by march 31

Ending @31st March;)

Reliance Jio likely to extend deadline for Jio Prime Membership: Report

I don't have any coverage issue. In fact, when I went to Chennai recently, only Jio was working inside the guest house we stayed. Airtel was not working. When I went to Bangalore yesterday, again only Jio was working at the place I stayed and Airtel and Voda weren't.

These reports are many times fake. Don't you remember when we got a Report that Jio will continue unlimited till June for 100Rs/month or for 100Rs/3months.

Yes, I feel Jio has very good coverage as I have travelled a lot with this SIM (in villages too) & rarely there was no network.

ilikered said:
I don't have any coverage issue. In fact, when I went to Chennai recently, only Jio was working inside the guest house we stayed. Airtel was not working. When I went to Bangalore yesterday, again only Jio was working at the place I stayed and Airtel and Voda weren't.
Shame here all issues are resolved now superior speed and full network.

Back
Top Bottom