General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,187
RE: Jio Prime @ 49/-, 10% cashback on plans ON PhonePe

hike said:
I use most of the wallet JioMoney works fine. There is no need to add code you just recharged through app and it's done you'll get cash back. It's better you recharge with PhonePe app bcoz its giving 50% (150 Max. Cash back) on your first UPI transaction.

I got 175 cash back from PhonePe for Jio Rs.303 Recharge!! Jio money needs some more major updates I guess still its little bit messy.. When I click History all the transactions across India is shown.And when I try to add money it says Your max limit is 0.00 don't know why.

Anyway got Phone Pe Rs.175 Cash back Satisfied & Very Happy :)

karan_hdl said:
I'm very happy to hlp you.

RE: How to get rid of Jio Prime Subscription messages

I have solution for this go to settings - app - MyJio app - click on Notifications and make it untick. This will stop banner to come again and again.

hike said:
I have solution for this go to settings - app - MyJio app - click on Notifications and make it untick. This will stop banner to come again and again.

We are not talking about notification banner of MyJio app here. Its about the emails and text messages we get daily many times to subscribe jio prime.

Bapun Raz said:
We are not talking about notification banner of MyJio app here. Its about the emails and text messages we get daily many times to subscribe jio prime.
Ya Ya I'm also fed-up from them. I have simple solution just throw away Sim hehe

That is what people going to do once Mar 31st gets over. Jio will be made April fool! :rofl

Now only 3 days don't worry enjoy sms because no body sand sms :D :lol

Yes bros, i can manage this trouble for few days. After that :P

jio_sim_users_after_march_han_12331354.png

Reliance Jio is close to reaching 50 million paid users

Reliance Jio, India’s newest telecom operator, is closing in on 50 million paid users, days before its free voice, free-data offer ends. Out of 100 million-plus free subscribers, nearly 50 million have signed up for its ‘Prime’ membership by paying a one-time charge of Rs 99 and buying data packs.

A company official said that Jio has already achieved more than 50 per cent of the target set for Jio Prime membership. Jio’s promotional Happy New Year plan that offered free voice and data ends on March 31. The company has offered customers Prime membership on payment of one-time fee of Rs 99. Data packs for such members is available for as low as Rs 149 per month. Voice calls on Jio will remain free.

Reliance Jio is close to reaching 50 million paid users | The Indian Express

karan_hdl said:
I got 175 cash back from PhonePe for Jio Rs.303 Recharge!! Jio money needs some more major updates I guess still its little bit messy.. When I click History all the transactions across India is shown.And when I try to add money it says Your max limit is 0.00 don't know why.

I got Rs 150 cash back from phonepe without spending anything [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom