General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,180
You can now get Jio Prime Membership for free

Reliance Jio: You can now get Jio Prime Membership for free, Telecom News, ET Telecom

Users need to download the Jio Money app, register on it, and create a four-digit m-pin for safety. On the completion of the registration process, recharge Rs. 99 for the Prime membership plan, and you will be awarded a Rs. 50 cashback as part of the introductory offer.

Also, Jio Money is giving Rs 50 cashback on all recharged above Rs 303. The cashback gets credited in two working days as Jio vouchers in the Jio Money app itself.

RE: You can now get Jio Prime Membership for free

Bapun Raz said:
Reliance Jio: You can now get Jio Prime Membership for free, Telecom News, ET Telecom

Users need to download the Jio Money app, register on it, and create a four-digit m-pin for safety. On the completion of the registration process, recharge Rs. 99 for the Prime membership plan, and you will be awarded a Rs. 50 cashback as part of the introductory offer.

Also, Jio Money is giving Rs 50 cashback on all recharged above Rs 303. The cashback gets credited in two working days as Jio vouchers in the Jio Money app itself.

anyone please confirm if this works

They should introduce this in march 1st onwards coz many customers recharge jio prime in march 1st week itself .. Im one of that ..

it is not free
First Do Recharge Rs.99 get Rs.50 off on Next Recharge of Rs.303 or More again you will get another Rs.50 cashback(can be used on 2nd recharge of Rs.303 or more).

no it's wrong.. It's helpful only if you want to recharge with 303 plan more than once.

Jio Prime @ 49/-, 10% cashback on plans ON PhonePe

Hi guys, if you have not got Jio Prime yet, now is the best time.
> Get Jio Prime membership at 99/- on PhonePe using UPI. Get 50 Cashback.
> Also get 10% cashback on Jio Plans using UPI on PhonePe (Max Rs.25).
> All cashbacks on PhonePe can be transferred to Bank easily! Also, UPI means no add money to wallet & other extra work!
> No codes required.
> Offer is till 31st March. You can check offer status before you recharge here: https://phonepe.com/en/offers.html

I am sad that I already purchased the membership at 99.
  :'(

RE: Jio Prime @ 49/-, 10% cashback on plans ON PhonePe

Bapun Raz said:
We are on same boat. :(

+1 me too :( .. Sadly most of the jio users are in this boat only :(:'(:dodgy

RE: Jio Prime @ 49/-, 10% cashback on plans ON PhonePe

I will recharge now thanks.

Back
Top Bottom