General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,180
RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

viper said:
This sound good for me I can skip some months

Why:huh

RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

There are lots of demarit after 31st. Decided not to go with Jio.

Free period was good overall. I won't deny that and thankful for their service.

I must accept that using Jio gives a weird look at me in my friends circle... If I were in college, I would port to Jio. Now I have enough penny to spend for my Mobile... So i dont want to lose my dignity by going behind free stuffs... No FreeG... It's my opinion only...

I'd recharge for the first month just to see how better the network is in the month of april.. I'm having OnePlus One phone which doesn't have VoLTE. Using the Jio voice 4g app for calls eats up battery like anything.. and I can't handle that..

Plus, I keep visiting my hometown where there is no Jio so not at all useful.. Currently my primary is Airtel postpaid and I'm somewhat happy with what I get on my connection.. and given the extensive offers that are being rolled out.. I don't think Jio will be evn my secondary connection...

According to me, there are some downside to the Jio connection..

The data used by the apps is counted in the main data usage balance (not good)
Works on 4G network only.
Needs 4g VoLTE enabled devices for complete functionality.
Network congestion and reliability is a big issue...

Akshayprabhu bro... Reliabilty is a good point...

Heard that there won't be happy hours in any plan, is that right?

Yes

Tha.RP8 said:
Heard that there won't be happy hours in any plan, is that right?
That's right bro.. check post#356.

Sarkar said:

Ritesh said:
That's right bro.. check post#356.

Very sad news.. Will have to watch movies in 480p now if we take 303 plan.

Wow..Jio is offering you 125GB 4G data, unlimited calling in this plan!

Screenshot_2017_03_18_21_32_18_724.jpg

cef462509d63841892cdffbc1565c561.png

Back
Top Bottom