General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,180
RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

Important Information:
Prime membership will be active for one year regardless of consecutive recharges.
Means one can skip a month or two, but not more than 3 months, after which sim will get deactivated.
I had a talk with CC and got this information. Please share this info to all who are still in confusion over it.

All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

Bro can I recharge just for 19 Rupee for one day instead of 149 Rupee for 28 days within 90 days and keep the sim active for another 90 days from the date of Rs 19 recharge ?

I want to spend as low as possible just to keep Jio sim active until they fix the coverage issue here as continuously Jio network searching by mobile is draining battery very fast so cannot use Jio now.

Sarkar said:
Bro can I recharge just for 19 Rupee for one day instead of 149 Rupee for 28 days within 90 days and keep the sim active for another 90 days from the date of Rs 19 recharge ?

I want to spend as low as possible just to keep Jio sim active until they fix the coverage issue here as continuously Jio network searching by mobile is draining battery very fast so cannot use Jio now.

Bro i think 90 days is trai ' s rule and service providers cannot follow this rule i have 2 sim of idea and airtel and they are unused from last 6 month but still cannot deactivate,i think same in jio no service provider deactivate sim even after 90 days

Jio is new player. So might follow the rules initially.

All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

a0c07628b73a4f945479621459824196.jpg

Does this mean I don't have to Recharge every month?

I know about Prime. But for others who doesn't know, isn't this deceptive? Alluring to make you pay 99 without saying the monthly Recharge?

I'm not advocating other operators, Im just saying everyone is giving deceptive ads including Jio.

thisisjagan said:
Does this mean I don't have to Recharge every month?

I know about Prime. But for others who doesn't know, isn't this deceptive? Alluring to make you pay 99 without saying the monthly Recharge?

I'm not advocating other operators, Im just saying everyone is giving deceptive ads including Jio.

Definitely a deceptive ad and our regulators are not doing anything  :wall

Sarkar said:

Yes you can :) ..

[split] All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

Reliance Jio Prime Membership: How to Get It for Free

As Financial Express points out this workaround, and it allows users to attain up to Rs. 100 recharge if a subscriber recharges through the Jio Money Wallet app. To get the Prime subscription fee waived off, download the Jio Money Wallet app, register on it, and create a four-digit m-pin for safety. Once the registration process is over, recharge Rs. 99 for the Prime membership plan, and you will be awarded a Rs. 50 cashback as part of their introductory offer. Jio Money is also offering further Rs. 50 cashback on all recharges above Rs. 303, and hence recharging for your first month right away will give you further Rs. 50 cashback. All in all you will receive Rs. 100 cashback, which is equivalent to the Prime subscription rate. It is important to note that the cashback will be refunded in two working days as Jio vouchers in the Jio Money app itself.

Reliance Jio Prime Membership: How to Get It for Free | NDTV Gadgets360.com

Back
Top Bottom