General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,480
  • Views: Views 362,608
Everybody including kids know that, VoId has been struggling for a very long time. Every one (may be except VoId's promoters' though) want VoId to give a tough fight against their competitors and eventually survive. Even Govt is doing all its best for the same.

But when the one and only SUPER supporter of VoId in India, who has had trillion times more confident on VoId over its Promoters, decided to leave VoId for Jio, then it means end of VoId is very near, for sure.
VoID is still unbeatable in my area for coverage. Jio coverage drops in my area. I just left because of cap. Last to last month, I travelled from Nagpur to Shirdi in state travels bus through Smaruddhi Mahamarg, and to be honest Jio+Airtel sucks completely. I was with no coverage area half of the time and I am not saying on the basis of one sim. I have ported two sims from Vi to Jio and two sims from Airtel to Jio. So I know what I am talking about. But 40Mbps since June 2020, its no go for me for paying 299+299+99/99. Still not using Jio 5G as I am happy with empty Jio 4G network.

Everybody including kids know that, VoId has been struggling for a very long time. Every one (may be except VoId's promoters' though) want VoId to give a tough fight against their competitors and eventually survive. Even Govt is doing all its best for the same.

But when the one and only SUPER supporter of VoId in India, who has had trillion times more confident on VoId over its Promoters, decided to leave VoId for Jio, then it means end of VoId is very near, for sure.
As far as I know, people are still using VoID as their main number despite of Airtels lucrative corporate plans.

Strange in Jaipur they are charging only 249/- in store. Also, those umbrella are very close to JioStore just need to find them.
Is it safe to give our ID to these stalls with Jio Umbrella?

Gurgaon guys, where do we find these in Gurgaon (around Sohan Road)?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock