General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,480
  • Views: Views 360,464
yesterday put port request from jio to bsnl

and i have continue getting automated ivr calls to cancel porting.

some sms with cclear link and sms format.

why should consumer get harrased for making new choice
Almost every operator doing same thing when you send port out request from their network...

Vi, Airtel & Jio - " tortillas from the same plate"

Jio discontinued Emergency Data Loan feature
P54w06R.jpg

Jio down at my area from yesterday. But running perfectly at neighbour's house which is 100 metre away. Due to in village tried to contact customer care but not resolve yet. They giving reason of many user connected but same user also connected before yesterday.

Is anyone facing problem.

Jio down at my area from yesterday. But running perfectly at neighbour's house which is 100 metre away. Due to in village tried to contact customer care but not resolve yet. They giving reason of many user connected but same user also connected before yesterday.

Is anyone facing problem.
I'm also in punjab

In the next two quarterly reports Jio is going to report significantly higher ARPU figures looking at how they are removing the inactive subscribers and for the first time the VLR crossed 90%

@Esmail bhai, party de dho... JK.

Looks like, Jio also wants to enter the ARPU game like Airtel. All they need to do is deactivate some 2Cr inactive users within this year and then they can comfortably overtake Airtel's ARPU as well. This is expected as they want to get more money for 5G auctions + launch.

@Esmail bhai, party de dho... JK.

Looks like, Jio also wants to enter the ARPU game like Airtel. All they need to do is deactivate some 2Cr inactive users within this year and then they can comfortably overtake Airtel's ARPU as well. This is expected as they want to get more money for 5G auctions + launch.
Now Jio is copycat from ARPUtel might overtakes in VLR by end of 2022.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock