General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,479
  • Views: Views 359,421
JioPhone's Lyf branded charger is now available for purchase through Jio's website.
LUMUFgF.png

Anyone facing issues with Jio mobile internet? I am not able to use it from past few hours, checked on multiple mobiles/numbers all are having issue with internet and calls are also not working.

Anyone facing issues with Jio mobile internet? I am not able to use it from past few hours, checked on multiple mobiles/numbers all are having issue with internet and calls are also not working.
Working fine here 👍

Yes same problem was happened in my area two days ago.

Happened in my area on weekend. It was out for almost 4 hours. NO idea whats happening with Jio

Jio is still down at my location, got to know that cable connecting that tower got damaged due to road repair works.
But it is disgrace to them that they could not fix it even after 24 hours of downtime.

yesterday put port request from jio to bsnl

and i have continue getting automated ivr calls to cancel porting.

some sms with cclear link and sms format.

why should consumer get harrased for making new choice

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock