General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,192
Guys how are you managing JioFi battery ? My battery became so fatty that I cannot use battery cover. Shall I apply pressure are try to make bettery flat ?

Btw battery still gives me decent backup so it's not dead.
how often do you charge your jiofi?Overcharging battery can cause fatty.It happened with my phone.Change your battery asap

That's not gud bro it may burst its too dangerous

Meanwhile pls post snap of that battery if possible

I put it under 15 kg weight from last 1 hour and it's almost came back to normal shape . Fatty side almost gone.

Hope it will fit

As for the upcoming 5G technology, Jio says that it can demo it as early as tomorrow as its network is based on pure LTE. A single software upgrade would make every single cell tower from 1 GBps to 20 GBps. The switch from 4G to 5G will be offered overnight says the company.
Commenting of Airtel 5G DEMO last year, Jio officials stated that "It's not about optics. 5G is beyond optics. It's about infrastructure development and we're the only ones who have done that from day zero. We're a complete IP-based network. We just have to flip a switch and we'll be 5G-ready".
Jio 4G network will soon cover 99% of India's population, surpassing 2G coverage: Report- Technology News, Firstpost

Back
Top Bottom