General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,192
guys want to know what is the average speed of jio you are getting? I am getting speeds of 2-3 at max 4 mbits/s . I feel like getting low speed. so pls share your average speeds too, so that whether i have to complain them or not. My average speed is 1.5 m bits/s

Last edited:
guys want to know what is the average speed of jio you are getting? I am getting speeds of 2-3 at max 4 mbits/s . I feel like getting low speed. so pls share your average speeds too, so that whether i have to complain them or not. My average speed is 1.5 m bits/s
It depends on area bro :)

Avg I'm getting download 11megabytes/s & upload 5megabytes/s :)

Hopefully u too getting Speed in megabytes :)

I am getting in the morning around 35 to 30mbps then in evening i get around 11mbps to 28 mbps and in the night i get around 45 to 70 mbps mumbai location this is current status check screenshot

Last edited:
I mistakenly recharge jio 153 rs plan in my smartphone which is only valid for jio phone ...what can i do now ..can i use this pack in my normal smartphone or its useless for me ?

I mistakenly recharge jio 153 rs plan in my smartphone which is only valid for jio phone ...what can i do now ..can i use this pack in my normal smartphone or its useless for me ?
U can use it bro no issues :)

Ever used your Jio SIM with your Xiaomi phone? Irrespective of ur current plan, Jio is credited 10 GB Free data to users who had used Jio in their Xiaomi phone. The offer appears to be for select users but is being doled out to all eligible people.

Here is screenshot of my Jio plan details. I havent even taken Jio Prime, still 10GB data credited today, valid for 28 days.
Source

U can use it bro no issues :)
thanx bro but r u sure ? When i call jio customer care they say this plan is only for jio feature phone users so you cant use this plan in your smartphone ..... but this plan is showing in my upcoming jio plans section

Ever used your Jio SIM with your Xiaomi phone? Irrespective of ur current plan, Jio is credited 10 GB Free data to users who had used Jio in their Xiaomi phone. The offer appears to be for select users but is being doled out to all eligible people.

Here is screenshot of my Jio plan details. I havent even taken Jio Prime, still 10GB data credited today, valid for 28 days.
Source

I got 10 GB on non prime without inserting it in any phone. That sim was last used on lyf device few months back and now lying unused. Now time to insert it and use that 10 GB

I got 10 GB on non prime without inserting it in any phone. That sim was last used on lyf device few months back and now lying unused. Now time to insert it and use that 10 GB
Same situation bro. Actually on JioTV Web Version, I was not able to sign it. It said Invalid Credentials. So I just logged in to my jio account to see if my credentials that I was entering were correct and holy cow! I see 10GB credited same day (yesterday) around 3PM. See your recharge history- It shows Recharge of Rs 301 done on 27-Feb.

I havent yet put SIM in my phone. Should I put it, are u able to use without Prime subscription?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom