General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,192
Guys my current jio plan will expire after 2 days.
Jio Prime membership expires on 31st march.
Should I go for 70/84 plans or 28 days plan ?

Guys my current jio plan will expire after 2 days.
Jio Prime membership expires on 31st march.
Should I go for 70/84 plans or 28 days plan ?

Prime validity Nothing to do with queued/ongoing plan bro

So recharge as per ur requirement u can go with 84 days plan :)

Last edited:
Reliance Jio sends defamation notice to COAI - ET Telecom

"COAI and Rajan Mathews are hereby called upon to issue a public apology and issue appropriate clarification expressly regretting their callous and defamatory statements through a separate press release issued no later than 48 hours from receipt of this notice," said the Ambani owned company in its notice to COAI.

The Ambani owned firm has also said that it reserves "its rights to initiate criminal and civil defamation proceedings, including for damages, against both COAI and incumbent dominant operators (IDOs), jointly and or severally" .

COAI on Tuesday, accused the telecom regulator of issuing a series of regulations over the past 12-18 months, including the latest order on predatory pricing, that allegedly favour Reliance Jio, which started services in September 2016.

Guys how are you managing JioFi battery ? My battery became so fatty that I cannot use battery cover. Shall I apply pressure are try to make bettery flat ?

Btw battery still gives me decent backup so it's not dead.

Guys how are you managing JioFi battery ? My battery became so fatty that I cannot use battery cover. Shall I apply pressure are try to make bettery flat ?

Btw battery still gives me decent backup so it's not dead.
when did you purchased it? My jio-fi is almost 1 yr old and battery isn't fatty at all. IMO, something is wrong with your battery & it's better to get a replacement.

when did you purchased it? My jio-fi is almost 1 yr old and battery isn't fatty at all. IMO, something is wrong with your battery & it's better to get a replacement.

They will not replace it for free as it is over 6 months but not 1 year.

Back
Top Bottom