General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,196
@Pranab bro or bros

My current jio plan got expire nov 10 around 4pm

So my query is queue plan get activate automatically or i have to activate it manually ie) can i activate on November 11th ??

Thanks

@Pranab bro or bros

So my query is queue plan get activate automatically or i have to activate it manually ie) can i activate on November 11th ??

Thanks
No need to change it yourself, bro. It'll be automatically activated.
On 11th, you'll get 1GB till 4pm, another 1GB after 4pm.
Caution: (May be you're aware of it too) Changing the pack earlier yourself will lapse the current pack.
Once I did change the pack myself on new plan activation date after exhausting my 1GB for the day (last day of the current plan).

@Pranab bro or bros

Thanks

You will probably have to do it manually...

cos the last time I had recharged, it was added as a plan voucher in my account and I had to manually activate it on myjio app...

Thanks

My query was abt queue plan not abt voucher in my account

I was talking abt que plan only.. it got listed in my account under voucher which i had to manually activate after the recharge of 399 plan

Read the stuff fully that I post.. u pick only some parts and get confused!

I was talking abt que plan only.. it got listed in my account under voucher which i had to manually activate after the recharge of 399 plan

Read the stuff fully that I post.. u pick only some parts and get confused!

Nothing confusion i got my dear

U added the word voucher is the issue

But u clarified so enough i hope the conversation is ended

Thanks for ur help :)

Back
Top Bottom