General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,196
Reliance Jio Infocomm (Jio) will raise their tariffs every few months, said brokerage firm, Goldman Sachs (GS). “We expect Jio to raise tariffs every few months, with the next potential increase in January 2018,” analysts of the US based brokerage company added in its report dated October 24.

The telco last week raised its tariffs by 15-20% indicating early signs of stability in the telecom sector ravaged by price wars.

GS expects Jio to reduce its validity period of the Rs 309 offer from current 49 days to 28 days over the course of CY2018. This move will give incumbents headroom to continue to increase their prices which in turn will impact the overall average revenue per user (ARPU). Its most popular plan of Rs 399 with a three-month validity (84 days) is now available for Rs 459 and subscribers who want to continue with similar rate will have the pack available for a shorter period of 70 days.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/61206469.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Last edited:
Price increase by Jio is expected move but they should continue to improve their service and differentiate themselves from other operators.

Yesterday I saw new 499 plan listed on MyJio App, this gives 1GB/day and unlimited calls for 91 days. I recharged with this and also got additional 10GB data :) making it good deal.

GtYYp8l.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday I saw new 499 plan listed on MyJio App, this gives 1GB/day and unlimited calls for 91 days. I recharged with this and also got additional 10GB data :) making it good deal.

GtYYp8l.jpg

Congrats bro ;);)

Btwn not new plan bro its revised plan available from October 19th 👍👍

10gb additional data is add-on right bro ie) updated as voucher ??

Congrats bro ;);)

Btwn not new plan bro its revised plan available from October 19th 👍👍

10gb additional data is add-on right bro ie) updated as voucher ??
Yes I got additional 10GB as a voucher and had to redeem it.

I thought 499 plan was not announced on 19th October, might be I missed it. Anyways it is good deal, I recharged on mobikwik and got Rs.50 supercash also with this :)

Last edited:
Yes I got additional 10GB as a voucher and had to redeem it.

I thought 499 plan was not announced on 19th October, might be I missed it. Anyways it is good deal, I recharged on mobikwik and got Rs.50 supercash also with this :)
Hat is ur previous plan bro ??

This number was on Airtel and I ported to Jio yesterday.
On Airtel I was using RS.199 plan with unlimited calls and 1GB 4G data for 28 days.
Oh 👍👍

U Missed the awesome cb's in last week bro :(:(

U had to port in little bit before

Back
Top Bottom