General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,196
What will be the Validity of Prime Membership if we Subscribe Now
1 Year or till 31st March

Guys how to check data add on balance on new jio app? I redeem 5 gb free voucher it recharged as well got sms internet speed restored but jio app not showing left data

Guys how to check data add on balance on new jio app? I redeem 5 gb free voucher it recharged as well got sms internet speed restored but jio app not showing left data

One & only drawback of newly updated my jio app

No option they put to check so just go to myplan option in profile

Last edited:
Very bad design, I just gave 1 star in play store rating. How can they forget such basic things?

Yep they forgot

But thankfully this is the only issue in last update
Previous update are suck most of time error report only 😤😤😤😬😬😬
We had to try more than 5 times to check balance once 😤😤😬😬😩😩

Yes that's short cut way thanks bro ;)

But how ur add-on pack gets combined with main pack instead of showing separately ??
Yes, earlier add-on packs used to be shown separately. But not this one.
I think the reason is: It's not add-on. It's the free 5GB I got for recharging ₹303 before 30th April/31st Mar (can't exactly remember).
Recharged 3 ₹303 plan then. Got 1 month extra (4 months) after the Su Su offer ended. This is the last of the 3. Also I have 3 ₹399 plans with 84 days validity (each) in queue.

Yes, earlier add-on packs used to be shown separately. But not this one.
I think the reason is: It's not add-on. It's the free 5GB I got for recharging ₹303 before 30th April/31st Mar (can't exactly remember).
Recharged 3 ₹303 plan then. Got 1 month extra (4 months) after the Su Su offer ended. This is the last of the 3. Also I have 3 ₹399 plans with 84 days validity (each) in queue.
👍👍

Yes i also got 1 or 2 gb (not sure) add-on free that time ;);)

Back
Top Bottom