General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,206
Jio complete blackout from last 2 hrs here :wall :wall
not complete.. but partial blackout some sites were not working eg. Mozilla, Samsung etc... but worked fine using VPN
DDF and Google worked fine without VPN
and now the issue is resolved everything is working fine as it should

Even for sending that SMS, I need to recharge!! (What the hell!!). This is absolutely ridiculous from Jio isn't it. They are unable to identify what's the issue from past 1 week!
Then Jio has the most expensive port sms charges @ Rs 19.

In my experience Jio is only good for data as a secondary SIM and don't deserve to be primary SIM.

Agreed @Sarkar bro, Jio is good only for Data as a secondary SIM.

The latest reply from Jio team is that I don't have any plan activated and need to pay deposit again to get a plan. See the email.

W5S6Yz2.png

To this, I replied saying I already paid the deposit. Waiting for their response.

jio issue... I tried multiple devices some site didn't open but was able to browse using airtel network ...
Same happened here bro. Once thought my phone is dead:haha but after that switched on airtel data & it worked.

jio issue... I tried multiple devices some site didn't open but was able to browse using airtel network ...

Yes Its Jio issue .. The comment is abt are u faced the issue or giving solution for my issue

Btwn mine is different last 3 hrs I'm unable to receive the incoming call too though the issue is now solved :)

Agreed @Sarkar bro, Jio is good only for Data as a secondary SIM.

The latest reply from Jio team is that I don't have any plan activated and need to pay deposit again to get a plan. See the email.

To this, I replied saying I already paid the deposit. Waiting for their response.

Again 48 hrs :(

I hv a feeling that they will also drag your case to two weeks like they did to solve my case

Back
Top Bottom