General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,206
Oh ok OK bro got it

Let me try thanks bro

But will this block data usuage sms also bro ??

Update:
This alleged tweet from Isha Ambani on Reliance Jio is fake:

Reliance's high-speed Internet service - JioFiber - was in the news recently about its anticipated launch. The news broke on the basis of an alleged confirmation from Jio's board of director Isha Ambani's tweet. The tweet turned out to be hoax as a fake account in name of Isha-Ambani had tweeted that the company will launch the JioFiber services around Diwali in 100 cities and the company will be giving 100GB data at Rs 500.

Source: This alleged tweet from Isha Ambani on Reliance Jio is fake | Gadgets Now

Last edited:
Calls blocked again as soon as the plan validity expired. They said default postpaid plan will be activated once the plan expires. But it didn't happen.

Guys,

I am facing severe network issue with Airtel at my place and planning to Port my primary number to Jio which has better coverage at my place.
Do you think it is right time to move to Jio or should we wait for some more time until their services are stabilized?

Calls blocked again as soon as the plan validity expired. They said default postpaid plan will be activated once the plan expires. But it didn't happen.
I hope your 90 days port limit is over now. It's time to send PORT SMS from jio number bro [emoji6]

Last edited:
I hope your 90 days port limit is over now. It's time to send PORT SMS from jio number bro [emoji6]
Even for sending that SMS, I need to recharge!! (What the hell!!). This is absolutely ridiculous from Jio isn't it. They are unable to identify what's the issue from past 1 week!

Back
Top Bottom