General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,206
Is anybody sure about the validity of 309 recharge? I recharged it today thinking it will be 28 days only but it is showing validity as 28 + 28 days. The CC also confirmed the same. I thought when I recharged for 303 I already got the "One time benefit" but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Issue still not resolved. They are saying it'll be resolved by tonight.

I'm thinking this issue is because of discontinuation of 303 plan. Seems Jio team conveniently forgot that there are postpaid customers on this plan. They should have migrated all such customers to 309 plan by notifying. They didn't do it and right now there's no plan assigned. Customer Care guys are so stupid and they are saying that my validity has expired (!!!???) and asking me to recharge with a plan. Recharge on postpaid, go figure!!

As I said earlier Jio seriously needs to train their CC. These guys don't hv basic knowledge

I couldn't login to my Jio account as system says that invalid Jio number. So no otp for login. This happened almost 2 weeks. CC guys have no idea what's the issue. After 4-5 mail to nodal officer finally today they fixed this I can login to my Jio account and see my usage and plan.

Hope your issue will not take this much time. If they don't improve customer service then they will also become another Rcom in next few years.

Last edited:
. If they don't improve customer service then they will also become another Rcom in next few years.

No chance

CC can't decide network future its one of the part but not whole part best example Adtv cc we all know how much updated they are but still they are 2nd in dth race how ??

Quality & quantity matters

I recharged Rs 509 but yet to receive my free voucher for dongle exchange. When I reported it to cc they just keep saying that it will be added within 48 hrs. It's almost 6 days now but still I hv not received the free Rs 201 voucher.

Cc also not ready to file complaint and more interesting thing is that when I asked them to transfer my call to senior executive everytime they says all executives are busy right now so cannot transfer call. As they did not file complaint so I raise a complaint myself which was supposed to be attended by 3rd Aug, today is 4th Aug still no call from cc and complaint status is still open.

I now seriously think they they will not give that 5 vouchers which were supposed to be provided for dongle exchange. This is the current status of their customer service. In a world it totally sucks.

From my experience till now I can say that I will never port my and my family members primary number to Jio. Though it's costly but I am happy with my Vodafone service.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom