General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,206
Jio seriously needs to train their CC. These cc guys hv no idea about plans. They Cannot answer a simple question like what's the data rate of Jio or what's the use of top ups if calling is free.

They hv No idea about non prime plans also. First they says yes there are plans for non prime but after 3-4 min they says sorry sir no plans available.

Last edited:
Jio seriously needs to train their CC. These cc guys hv no idea about plans. They Cannot answer a simple question like what's the data rate of Jio or what's the use of top ups if calling is free.

They hv No idea about non prime plans also. First they says yes there are plans for non prime but after 3-4 min they says sorry sir no plans available.
Ironically, i have very good experience with Jio cc @Sarkar bro.. i have called them 2-3 times and they have always answered my queries.

Ironically, i have very good experience with Jio cc @Sarkar bro.. i have called them 2-3 times and they have always answered my queries.

Yep mine experience too

But sarkar bro query is little bit tricky on TT , data rate & NP plans coz Jio itself not given clear update to cc so they may confused I think

Yep mine experience too

But sarkar bro query is little bit tricky on TT , data rate & NP plans coz Jio itself not given clear update to cc so they may confused I think

Atleast senior executive has some idea. According to him this talktime is required for ISD calling, ISD sms, local+national sms over 100 sms limit, SMS to premium number, Calling to premium number and data charge over base pack data limit in those plans which are not unlimited like Rs 19,49 and149 plan at the rate of 0.25 paise/10KB

Talktime will have the same validity of Main Base Pack. Talktime monetary value cannot be used to subscribe a base plan.

Non prime plans has been discontinued. Prime subscription is necessary.

All Jio postpaid connections are blocked since this morning. I called customer care, they are aware of the issue and are working on it. However, it's still not fixed. Currently, My Jio app doesn't show any plan details to me. Outgoing calls, data is blocked.

All Jio postpaid connections are blocked since this morning. I called customer care, they are aware of the issue and are working on it. However, it's still not fixed. Currently, My Jio app doesn't show any plan details to me. Outgoing calls, data is blocked.

But why ?? Hacking ??

Back
Top Bottom