General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,205
I am unable to call any toll free numbers using Jio (1800 numbers). Anyone else facing the same issue?

greylala91 said:
I am unable to call any toll free numbers using Jio (1800 numbers). Anyone else facing the same issue?

Most of the JIO users facing it bro....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reliance Jio’s Dhan Dhana Dhan offer has TRAI’s approval: Report

Reliance Jio recently came up with its Dhan Dhana Dhan offer after it was forced to withdraw its Summer Surprise offer as the offer for not meeting the regulatory norms. However the regulator has examined the offer and found that the new offer is different from the Summer Surprise offer, according to a report by Financial Express.

Hence, the telco is likely to to get approval from the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI ) for its Dhan Dhana Dhan offer.

Reliance Jio: Reliance Jio’s Dhan Dhana Dhan offer has TRAI’s approval: Report, Telecom News, ET Telecom

RE: Jio is India's Fastest Network

Why new thread buddy :huh .. Gd thread there know for Jio :huh

RE: Jio is India's Fastest Network

Gobinaath said:
Why new thread buddy :huh .. Gd thread there know for Jio :huh

OK as you wish bro! Move it in that thread but it is Breaking News that's why I made separate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, guys someone has the link of the thread in which we have discussed about the Jio network issue and solution someone has made that thread and provide step by step solution with an app of testing speed. I didn't remember the name of user.

Back
Top Bottom