General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,864
  • Views: Views 151,540
@Bapun Raz bro. Go back to your old Avatar. This new one looks like some sort of old uncle.

@Itsme...

There is a ignore button which works. Okay? If you have problem with my post. You are one button away from ignoring.

You don't have to act like a company's PR personal and make personal attacks on me like being brainwashed. Or defame me in the forum. You might get paid to argue several times on same topics. Same isn't the case here.

@Itsme...

There is a ignore button which works. Okay? If you have problem with my post. You are one button away from ignoring.

You don't have to act like a company's PR personal and make personal attacks on me like being brainwashed. Or defame me in the forum. You might get paid to argue several times on same topics. Same isn't the case here.
I haven't done any personal attack on you. I pointed what you are doing from the start of that thread. All you did was bringing your personal hate on that brand to that thread. Go see your own comment. It's like a troll appointed by other company! And this is public forum. I have every right to call out your personal hate you are bringing. Even i did criticized them. Go see my comment in first page. But no one is bringing their personal hate like you! And i am not replying to you any more. End!

I don't get the amusement of hearing boom and bam.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock