General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,863
  • Views: Views 150,300
My mother right now in home Treatment and I am in home quarantine. Currently keeping her under observe in home... As I and my mother stay at home I have to take leave from my new job..
She is in good condition now but her face got damaged by a little , hoping recover soon.

My mother right now in home Treatment and I am in home quarantine. Currently keeping her under observe in home... As I and my mother stay at home I have to take leave from my new job..
She is in good condition now but her face got damaged by a little , hoping recover soon.
How did her face got damaged? Is it from testing?

Having money doesn't mean no sh#t. If you have monkey like behaviour in your DNA. Just looked at World Second Biggest Economy. They can afford some of the World's Most Expensive food. Yet those monkey butts had to eat bats and pangolins and ruin my year.

Do not worry bro. She will be alright soon.

thanks to all brothers for your good wishes...
anyway I tested Covid negetive in RT-PCR test but my mother tested positive...
hoping to recovery soon..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock