General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,862
  • Views: Views 149,895
In my Village, here's a HUGE bhakt of BR Ambedkar, every single year he take some students from his friend's private tuition centre and walk the whole village, chanting "Jay Bhim, Jay Bharat" in mic & speaker. He was my Private Tutor (of Geography & History) 7-8 years ago. He even changed his surname to "Mulnibashi" as a tribute to his idol!
..& today he just chanted "Jay Bhim, Jay Bharat" and spoke about Ambedkar in mic, without doing his every year's usual things..

btw, he's writing a book about India and Ambedkar in Bengali from last year, (he owns a book store in the village and have a decent collection).

Happy Rongali Bihu and Hindu New Years' to all DDF friends.
uRj28rM.jpg

Happy Baishakhi for Punjabies
Happy Poila Baishakh for Bengalis
Happy Bohag Bihu for Assamese
Happy Pana Sankranti for Odias
Happy Puthandu for Tamils
Happy Vishu for Malayalese
Happy Ambedkar Jayanti for all Indians

In Karnataka Some places they celebrate Souramana Ugadi today

Happy Bihu , Baisakhi , Vishu, Puthandu , Sankranti & Ugadi to all friends and members ^^

I think it would be better if we do follow his learnings instead of just celebrating his birthday , include learning best from others and include it in us & keep growing and learning. He took so many good ideas from other countries in making the constitution that to at a time where there was not that much technology like internet to share . All of us should take a pledge to also use internet to learn information & improve ourself and help others through knowledge .

Bro in this tough time We have to manage . We have to manage with limited resources.
I know bro. I am having eating problems. I am transitioning to full time vegetarian. Problem is I grew up eating actual vegetables. I ate samosas, patties, Maggi, dosa etc. as non veg replacement. It's difficult eating veg with less supplies. Today mom and grandmom cooked Eelish Fish and Chicken Biryani because of Poila Baishakh/Bihu. I lost my mind.

Today mom and grandmom cooked Eelish Fish and Chicken Biryani because of Poila Baishakh/Bihu. I lost my mind
Those were just mouth watering .
Your mom granny made that with love , you should not waste that. i know You are Curd Rice but Food should not be wasted in this emergency time

Those were just mouth watering .
Your mom granny made that with love , you should not waste that. i know You are Curd Rice but Food should not be wasted in this emergency time
I feel guilty for eating birds. It was alive and playful like couple of hours ago.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock