General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,863
  • Views: Views 150,221
It's sports season. So let's discuss. If you could get into any sports as a professional. Which one would you go with?

eSports doesn't count here.

It's sports season. So let's discuss. If you could get into any sports as a professional. Which one would you go with?

eSports doesn't count here.
Cricket for sure. If not for serious injuries during my college days, I would've surely played cricket than being a software Dev. (I was decent enough with the game)

Any ones know any good method to curb House lizard menace in house? There are so many of them in my house even though it is clean. It's scary and annoying. They go around my study table, sometime i step on them. Please suggest something. 🙏

Any ones know any good method to curb House lizard menace in house? There are so many of them in my house even though it is clean. It's scary and annoying. They go around my study table, sometime i step on them. Please suggest something. 🙏
Contact these people.👇

Just kidding! If you are talking about tiny house lizards. You will need to use chuna. I don't know what's it's called in English. It's the white liquid people have with betel leaf. It actually works. Population have decreased over the years in my house. Sad thing is it drove all the ladybirds from our house. Meanwhile these lizards aren't that bad. They can't hurt you. Will also make sure that they will eat small dangerous flies and dengue infected mosquitoes.

Last edited:
Contact these people.👇

Just kidding! If you are talking about tiny house lizards. You will need to use chuna. I don't know what's it's called in English. It's the white liquid people have with betel leaf. It actually works. Population have decreased over the years in my house. Sad thing is it drove all the ladybirds from our house. Meanwhile these lizards aren't that bad. They can't hurt you. Will also make sure that they will eat small dangerous flies and dengue infected mosquitoes.
Actually my house have nothing to eat. I don't understand why there are hear exactly. We have windows with Net in it. Like double window. So those tiny bugs, butter flies don't come inside. That's said yeah these lizards aren't dangerous. But it's annoying. They leave their 💩 on desk, table, wash basin etc. It's very annoying when you wake up on morning and the first thing you see is a lizard poop or step on them. I will try your method and let you know what happens. 👍

Last edited:
Actually my house have nothing to eat. I don't understand why there are hear exactly. We have windows with Net in it. Like double window. So those tiny bugs, butter flies don't come inside. That's said year these lizards aren't dangerous. But it's annoying. They leave their 💩 on desk, table, wash basin etc. It's very annoying when you wake up on morning and the first thing you see is a lizard poop or step on them. I will try your method and let you know what happens. 👍
I almost forgot about the 💩. It's disgusting. It's so bad when you try to clean up. It breaks up like a power. If the chuna doesn't work. You can always try contacting the embassy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock