General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,864
  • Views: Views 150,974
It’s surprising how they got the ‘Blue tick’!
For starters, they had paid hefty amounts to some of the publishers like Hindustan Times to carry a sponsored stories. Secondly, they had created a Wiki page using those sponsored links. Thirdly, they were promoting the hell out of their page on Twitter and other social media... Once they had hit respectable number of followers it's a matter of time for them to get verification on Twitter or anywhere else...

Even, their competition from India, Binged also got the verification.

Ps. Incase, anyone doesn't know LetsOTT is a Malaysian company not Indian...

Last edited:
@Saichaitanya4496 bro. Add streaming rights here too. To make it different than the existing thread on on the sister forum.

@Saichaitanya4496 bro. Add streaming rights here too. To make it different than the existing thread on on the sister forum.

Buddy, almost all were added. Have omitted Fancode as of now, will add those rights if I found more info regarding the same.

Olympics sure introduces you to some unknown countries. I have never heard of the name Guinea Bissau until today.

Ha, what a day. Didn't even brush my teeth or showered. Assuming it's 9 am. Checks time it's 12:30 pm. 😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock